RB James Allen to visit Fins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

RB James Allen to visit Fins

Why are we bringing him in. We have 4 backs in camp, plus Henry.

He's capable of being an everydown back, we have no one other than Ricky(maybe Morris) that is truly that. Wouldn't hurt to give him a chance.

Never turn down a quality player, you can never have too many. If he is in shape and signs a minimum contract give him a chance. He has proven he can contribute at this level, Minor, Henry, Russel, and Morris, for all their promise, have not.

I agree. Bring in the best players and let the players performance decide where they stand. I remember James Allen. Not glamourous but not bad. I'd like to see the holes on our team shored up first, but I don't forsee that happening.

I think people are thinking they're bringing backs for insurance on Ricky. They're bringing him in for more backup help to take pressure of Ricky.

I remember Allen also. He wasn't too bad but I think he was a smaller back kind of like Minor. Since New England always picks up our UFA's, why not bring Antowain Smith in? He is big and can be a full timer if Ricky got hurt. He's not a star but proven and I'd rather see him than Minor if something did happen to Ricky.

The Dolphins are experimenting with using defensive tackle Larry Chester as a wedge-buster on their kickoff return team. Chester performed similar duties earlier in his career with Carolina.
man Chester;s diet must really be working since last year he w/not have gotten to his own 40 yard line :lol:

I think Minor gets too little credit. He puts up solid rushing and receiving #'s when given the few chances he has.

Back
Top Bottom