Rb Le-veon Bell Plans To Sign With Jets. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rb Le-veon Bell Plans To Sign With Jets.

truedolfan57

Active Roster
Reaction score
Per Adam Schefter on twitter:

"
Former Steelers’ RB Le’Veon Bell plans to sign with…the New York Jets, a league source tells ESPN"

If it wasn't already obvious, it should be now. Dolphins will be dead last in the AFC East. And a great chance at last in the NFL. i know it's early, but even if they fill the roster with average players plus rookies, they are still in pretty bad shape.

If it wasn't already obvious, it should be now. Dolphins will be dead last in the AFC East. And a great chance at last in the NFL. i know it's early, but even if they fill the roster with average players plus rookies, they are still in pretty bad shape.

Could be between us and the Giants

The Jets are killing it. Gotta give credit where credit is due.

And that's why we have to get our cap in order.

Bell's best skill is patiently following blockers. I wonder if the Jet's will have the OL by 2020 for it to even matter? I'm perfectly fine with the Jets winning the offseason. I'm happy it's not us for a change.

First off, Bell hasn’t played football in quite a while now. No guarantee he’ll be the same player. Also, he’s in a different offense. As we saw last season, James Conner thrived in that same offense. So how much of it was system and fit? I guess we’ll find out soon enough with both LB and AB.

Secondly, the Jets oline isn’t Steelers level. And the $$ they paid is quite a lot for a RB in what’s become a passing league. Let them fill up their cap.

Lastly, this is the Jets we’re talking about. While MIA has been awful for a long time too, at least we manage to beat NE from time to time and were the last team aside from NE to win the AFC East.

In summary, show me don’t tell me. I won’t believe NYJ are any different until they prove otherwise.

Hate this. I really want Bell to do well, but I'll be ****ed if i want him to do well with the Jets.

Okay Miami go 1-15 this year. What about next year? All these players in the division will still be there. Sure they’ll be a year older but so what? Miami rebuilding at a time where Buffalo and NYJ each have 100 mil in cap space, franchise QBs, AND a top pick in the draft is actually an awful situation.

Like everything the Jets do, this will blow up spectacularly and we'll all be here to revel in the glow of the thermonuclear detonation

Back
Top Bottom