rb options for 05? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

rb options for 05?

nolefin

thank you
Reaction score
we have plenty options to fix our rb problem, what do you think will be our best option?

1.bring back ricky and use him and gordon?
2.just use gordon and minor?
3.trade for either edge,henry,alexander,davenport?
4.draft a rb at #2?
5.trade down and draft a rb?
6.bring back ricky and still draft a rb?

i think i would go with #6 just to be safe, #3 would not be bad if we could afford anyone!

I think the best thing to do is to do #1.

I would try to bring back Ricky and draft a RB in the 3rd or 2nd if we trade Surtain.

rickysux said:
we have plenty options to fix our rb problem, what do you think will be our best option?

4.draft a rb at #2?

i think i would go with #6 just to be safe, #3 would not be bad if we could afford anyone!

As much as it kills me to say this, I'd choose 1 or 6. My only hesitation is that I have mixed feelings about Ricky. One hand, I'm still miffed that he left with little notice, on the other hand, having no running game last year really stunk.

As far as Gordon is concerned, I like what I saw before he got hurt last year, considering the length of time he had to learn the offense. I have a feeling that with good run blocking, he could be a force.

we could get ricky back and draft sproles. then we would have ricky, gordon,sproles that would be one scary backfield

Forget Reefer Ricky!

Here is what I would do.

In this order....

5. Trade down if possible and then draft a RB
(Only if the trade offer was really in our favor)

4. Draft a RB at #2
(This could be my 1st choice depending the trade offers)

rickysux said:

4.draft a rb at #2?

:roflmao:

#6 sounds good to me. If RW comes back and we use the 3 or 4 to get a back, we could be in really good shape. Gordon and Minor are still on te roster too. That could be a pretty good backfield.

Back
Top Bottom