RB possibility | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

RB possibility

cowtowndick

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
What about Eric Shelton? The guy's a load, pretty good numbers, quality team guy and could come at a great spot in the draft, like maybe the third round.

cowtowndick said:
What about Eric Shelton? The guy's a load, pretty good numbers, quality team guy and could come at a great spot in the draft, like maybe the third round.

I like him, but like MB3 better.

Joey 22 said:
I like him, but like MB3 better.
His numbers look good, but I got cool towards after I read someone's post here saying that his conference's record at turning out RB's was pretty poor. Have to say I'm pretty uninformed about him. MB3, Shelton, also Ciatrick Fason - they all seem to be falling into the area of the draft where we could get one of them with our original 3rd round pick.

I really don't know what to think about the whole situation at this point. We have 3 backs in the draft that IMO are not worth our #2. I read post every day about drafting one of these backs but the fact is no ones knows how they are going to perform in the NFL. That however is the chance you take. Have you payed attention to the news on Ricky Williams? He didn't take a chance on his appeal and is going to pay $4000 in child support per month. I hate to say it but it looks like he may be coming back. I don't know....i am just confused. Whatever happens .....happens. I am so tired of sweating it all. Just hope Saban makes the right choice.

Back
Top Bottom