RB Salvon Ahmed seems to have added muscle | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

RB Salvon Ahmed seems to have added muscle

I thought Ahmed and Gaskin both played well all things considered.

I would love a flashy new HB but at the same time I'd rather have Gaskin and Ahmed than what some teams have.

They aren't incapable of making big, meaningful plays if the blocking is there somewhat consistently.

I had never heard about him till they put him in last year. I told a friend of mine that he might surprise us. I like him. He may not be a 3 down back, but I think he is a nice complimentary piece.

He is the best runner on the team right now. Gaskins is the best overall back.

He was actually very good when given the chance
He seemed to have the best production when given the chance but he only had 4 starts in which he produced 3 TD's and had over 300 yds rushing with 4.2 yds per attempt average. You have to consider that Gaily was an albatross around the Dolphins offense last year.

Ahmed looked pretty good last season all things considered. With an off-season of practice and the added weight, I believe he can be an explosive back. Especially if the o-line can open some holes. I am so excited for the start of this season!

I said in another thread that it would be nice if he put on about 10 LBS.

I just looked at his Bio on our site and it says he's 197.

If he can keep the same speed and bulk up to 207, I think he can have a great year.

If Flores decides to actually give him the rock….c'mon Flo!

I said in another thread that it would be nice if he put on about 10 LBS.

I just looked at his Bio on our site and it says he's 197.

If he can keep the same speed and bulk up to 207, I think he can have a great year.

If Flores decides to actually give him the rock….c'mon Flo!

Flores started him a couple of games unfortunately he hurt his shoulder.

I would love a flashy new HB but at the same time I'd rather have Gaskin and Ahmed than what some teams have.

They aren't incapable of making big, meaningful plays if the blocking is there somewhat consistently.

Seriously? The RBs ranked 29th, 31st and 32 nd in broken tackles, yards after contact and yards per attempt. They stunk. 30 teams have better RBs.

Seriously? The RBs ranked 29th, 31st and 32 nd in broken tackles, yards after contact and yards per attempt. They stunk. 30 teams have better RBs.

I don't particularly care where they ranked there. Its easier to shrug off contact beyond the LOS than when you're getting g hit behind it.

I evaluate players based on play, not flawed statistics that tell you nothing about what happened.

Back
Top Bottom