RB Situation | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

RB Situation

IF we do have a shot at getting one who would you want as our RB?

• Ricky Williams

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Edgerrin James

Votes: 17 85.0%

• Total voters
Are they getting released or something? :eek: I thought their contracts would have been pretty solid :confused:

No they just want to get traded out of there teams......I hope we can trade for williams.....lets say maybe a first round pick;)

I would take Williams as well :D

That is a tough one, but I would take James because he has done better in his short career then Williams has, but they are both great young RBs.

Running Back

You guys don't think Travis Minor is worth anything?

How about a backfield of Minor & Konrad next season. It's cheap, and gives a change of pace.

You could probably use a 2nd or 3rd in the draft cause the RB class is deep.

You guys see it more than I.

Can Minor give you a "Warrick Dunn" type player?

Although you are 10-5, what is your biggest problem right now, QB or RB?

If you guys don't make it deep into the playoffs, will you blame Fiedler or the running game?

Your right, Dunn has played sub-par. But he has been hampered by injuries all year. Plus, they have given a bigger load to Alstott. Last year, when Alstott was benched due to his fumbling, Dunn was given a full-time role and answered with over 1500 total yards and 9 TDs, and he averaged 4.6 yards per rush. Given a full-time role, that's the upside that Minor could give you.

Originally posted by DolFan899
I want to see a James and Minor combo....Konrad is always hurt...
Dude, with your avatar, that is a disturbing statement you just made.:lol: j/k

Originally posted by DezertBill
Atlhough you are 10-5, what is your biggest problem right now, QB or RB?

If you guys don't make it deep into the playoffs, will you blame Fiedler or the running game?

You could put the blame right square on the shoulders of the truly offensive line. We went from Richmond Webb to Spenser Folau at left tackle, that's a drop of Brent Smith AND Marcuss Spriggs! Todd Perry has sucked ass. todd Wade and Tim Ruddy have been playing hurt all year and Mark Dixon seemed to have misplaced his talent before going down with an injury to end his season.
The only reason Minor looks any better than Smith is because he is shiftier and can create something out of nothing which is usually what you have to work with behind this pitiful line.
If Jay plays smart and limits his TO's then he'll escape the scapegoats' role.
If I had to bet right now on who will be blamed for our final loss, I would have to say the same people who let us down every year will do it again this year, the defense. Whether it's a lack of talent or mental weakness, this defense can't hold up when it really counts. That, my friends, is the real reason this team can't get over the hump.

Back
Top Bottom