• Ay!

Votes: 24 75.0%
  • Nay!

Votes: 8 25.0%

• Total voters

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
I know we dont really have a say in it, and I believe the front office is doing in what is our best interest by going Running Back By Comittee...but do you agree with it?

Personally, I don't agree with it, I've always been the type that likes 1 Rb to carry the load, but i look back to last year and see how 2 teams were succesful by using the RBBC, the Patriots & Eagles.....I think in this case it will benefit us by throwing defenses off with the change of pace, not to mention T.Minor has his best runs when he comes off the bench...I wanted to see him start, but this will just add more curiosity to see how things will pan out....So, im willing to make an exception this year and see how things go...but im still hoping T-Mine or Morris bust out just like Lamar Smith did back in 00'....I also, like the idea that we didnt get desperate or panic to go after another RB this season....we'll do fine with what we have.

I agree with Rick S. I think that Minor, Morris, Henry, Russel (sprinkled in here and there) will get the job done.

i personally love RBBC. I think it brings alotta diversity, and it makes you less predictable. Look at the Eagles last year, great example of a RBBC that did great.

My big problem with RBBC is that you become predictable as a team. Defenses begin to pick up on what types of plays certain RBs are designated for and can elimanate certain things.

If they can do the RBBC without becoming predictable than I am down with it, but I would certainly like someone to come out heads and tails above the rest.

I think its a good idea too, but if we are going RB by Committee then why isnt O-Gun signed yet? What else are we waiting for?

Well there are ways where it won't be so predictable. I think we will be fine using RBBC. Both Morris and Minor can catch the ball very well out of the backfield as well as Konrad so there are ways of mixing it up and not be so predictable.

My big problem with RBBC is that you become predictable as a team

Not really!
If all are hole hitters with decent hands the only thing that changes are scenarios there used but not play selection.They all have similar qualities with Morris being somewhat heavier than the other 2.

Ay!
Only because we will get boned in any trade (thanks rick) and we could get Edge next year.

RBBC seems to be our best option. But we must sign O-Gun to a contract. We have the money. Get the sh*t done.

I agree with it. Minor will actually be a better fit with this line because he hits the hole fast. And both he and Morris can catch the ball out of the backfield.
If anything, we were too predictable with Ricky. Losing him forces Wanny not to rely too much on one person. He has no choice but to spread the ball and change his philosophy. It might end up saving his job....

Back
Top Bottom