Re-energized Charles Harris Primed For Breakout Season | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Re-energized Charles Harris Primed For Breakout Season

Meh, didn't like the pick. Not a fan of Mizzou, so I have a inherit bias. But sadly, game after game seems to prove me right. Develop? A 1st round pick on defense should be a plug and play talent. Period.
I refer you to Mr Fitzpatrick who looks like from the moment he strapped a Phin hat on, that he belonged.
Agreed.

I understand Parker going in round 1. Not Harris. He didn’t have the speed for the position, nor the body type. He’s got alligator arms and mediocre speed. He looked like a moron at times last year w that spin move that didn’t fool anyone. And then there’s the “I was in a dark place” stuff. I suspect he winds up a mediocre player in the Odrick or Matt Roth mold. “Black Ice”. What a stupid nickname he gave himself.
he is not even odrick. He was better than Harris... And roth

he is not even odrick. He was better than Harris... And roth
Don’t disagree. Odrick was decent. At this point if Harris can be Odrick it would be “something” but not why we drafted him. I just don’t see this kid ever getting double digit sacks or being a major factor for us.

Just me I think all other DE is better than Harris on dolphins team...

He had a sack called back for an offsides on Branch. Looked like Branch got back before snap and no olineman moved. Thought it should not have been called

Harris was quiter than a mute kid at a library. Did he even play? How long does it take 1st round DEs to became visible?

Harris had a sack in this game that was nullified by Branch penalty.

Quinn looks like the best pass rusher in the NFL, even double teamed he makes plays. He makes more plays than Suh and is cheaper.

Harris has potential and is fast could develop into a good player, McMillian looks slow to me and at best average, need faster linebackers now days

Harris was quiter than a mute kid at a library. Did he even play? How long does it take 1st round DEs to became visible?

And what did Wake do all game? Harris is playing behind Quinn so snaps are not aplenty right now. For goodness sakes lay off the kid. Did you not see the sack he got nullified by a penalty? Reeelax and enjoy the fact that D line could actually be really good, even at DT where guys like Gaudchaux are balling.

And what did Wake do all game? Harris is playing behind Quinn so snaps are not aplenty right now. For goodness sakes lay off the kid. Did you not see the sack he got nullified by a penalty? Reeelax and enjoy the fact that D line could actually be really good, even at DT where guys like Gaudchaux are balling.

Ok Mrs Harris.

I am enjoying the DLine. I don’t even remember Harris is on the teams until someone asks about him after the game. And I never propped up Wake. Wake goes ghost a lot...only in his case he will have a couple games where he does get his sacks.

Ok Mrs Harris.

I am enjoying the DLine. I don’t even remember Harris is on the teams until someone asks about him after the game. And I never propped up Wake. Wake goes ghost a lot...only in his case he will have a couple games where he does get his sacks.
So you missed the sack he got in very limited snaps? Cool.

(Yes, I know the Branch penalty wiped it out. He still made the play.)

Harris is a starter injury away from having his name called quite a bit.

Back
Top Bottom