Re-introduction | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Re-introduction

Jaydog57

Crank Yanker
Reaction score
Hey all, I've been back for about 2 weeks but i reckon I'll tell the rookies a bit about myself. I've been on about 5 years, and this is one of my favorite web sites. I've made lot's of friends on here, and hope to make some more. I'm a HUGE fan of the Miami Hurricanes and Miami Dolphins 'cause down south is where my people is from.:dolphins: I'm engaged to Jessica Biel and it looks like we'll be getting married at halftime of the Miami/New England game (just seeing if your'e paying attention):D I'm a big music freak and love a good dose of chronic now and then. I think if the Prez did, the world would be a better place. To quote George Carlin, "Screw the Government, screw authority, and screw you for that matter":dolphins: (j/k on that last part phin fans) Talk at ya later! jaydog:peace:

I have heard your "name" mentioned by longtime posters here from time to time,welcome again.:welcome:

Lol

JuanchoColombia said:
wow, the 26th member.... it's an honor, sir. :D
You're welcome young Jedi. Open your mind and feel the Phinforce flow, and soon you too will be a member of the council, along with me and Samuel L. Jackson. .:sidelol:

Great to have you back old friend. I still lovin that Old School Dolphins jacket you gave me years ago :D It's been nice seein your posts again.

From member #6 ;)

Jaydog57 said:
You're welcome young Jedi. Open your mind and feel the Phinforce flow, and soon you too will be a member of the council, along with me and Samuel L. Jackson. .:sidelol:

Thank you master.........:yoda:

Now, destroy those who have fallen to the dark side :vader: (jets, pats & bills) we must.....:saberfigh

May the Phorce be with you...

:sidelol:

JuanchoColombia said:
Thank you master.........:yoda:

Now, destroy those who have fallen to the dark side :vader: (jets, pats & bills) we must.....:saberfigh

May the Phorce be with you...

:sidelol:
:sidelol: That's good stuff:sidelol: Cheers:dolphins:

Back
Top Bottom