Re-Merged-Miami Reported Targeted Cb Nick Harper/Signed by Titans | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Re-Merged-Miami Reported Targeted Cb Nick Harper/Signed by Titans

Dream on dude, if you think Hill would get a 3rd round pick.

I was just listening to Total Access on the NFL network. They were talking about Harper. They mentioned 3 teams trying to get Harper but no mention of Miami. It was the Titans, Vikings and can't remember the 3rd but it wasn't Miami.

I'll Pass on Harper.

We are in the process of trying to get younger.

Signing a 33 year old average player doesn't help.

If he was of Ty Law's abilities or a player of that caliber then heck yes.
But Harper is just an average CB!

We need a young DB in the draft not a 33 Year old FA. If he will sign a 1 or 2 yr deal maybe as a backup. We do NOT need a safety folks. J Allen NEEDS to play. We have Bell and Hill that can start and Allen competing for a chance. We can draft in a lower rd another combo type of guy who can play the nickel or dime while he learns BUT we do not need to pay or draft HIGH another safety. DB - YES!! Safety - NO!

Nick Harper would be a huge mistake. Miami needs to stop with the older players and take a chance and bring a younger guy in and develope players to fit the system Miami is trying to run. Nothing good can happen bringing in a 33 year old vetran who is a stop gap. This is the type of move that has always hurt Miami and it needs to stop.

no thanks, he willl be 33 when the season starts and wouldn't help us alot! i would like us to move jason allen to cb, sign ken hamlin and try to trade renaldo hill for a 3rd round draft pick!

Hamlin would be nice but the concern is he is not the best coverage safety although a ferocious hitter. I wonder what he and his agent are shooting for as far as money. IMHO Harper would be a depth move. Don't expect him to compete with any starting Corner position. He would be a nice backup though.

a 3rd for Renaldo Hill!!!!!!!:sidelol: Are you guys nuts?!?!? Youd be lucky to get a 6th.

Although i agree a 3rd is probally too steep most of you forget how well he played last year for us...he was actually quite strong.

As for Jason Allen at CB, I heard he doesn't have the hips (anymore?) to turn and run downfield with a receiver. Any truth to this?

I was just listening to Total Access on the NFL network. They were talking about Harper. They mentioned 3 teams trying to get Harper but no mention of Miami. It was the Titans, Vikings and can't remember the 3rd but it wasn't Miami.

The 3rd team was the Lions.

Forget every position right now except for OL. How many OL do we have on our roster? Like six? I can't believe we haven't even brought an OL in for a visit yet!

Back
Top Bottom