Re-run Alabama Games | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Re-run Alabama Games

Miami averages getting 2.5 sacks per year out of defensive lineman they've selected with top 75 picks over the past decade. The only reason it's that high is because of Olivier Vernon's outstanding production for Miami skewing the formula.

They didn't draft Cam Wake. He chose to sign with Miami coming out of the CFL.

Every time you bury your head in the sand I'll come up behind you and kick you in the ***. Miami isn't very good at drafting or winning games.

It’s gonna kill you when they start winning again isn’t it?

It’s gonna kill you when they start winning again isn’t it?

If that's the case I feel like I'm going to be ok. I reckon the coronavirus is more likely to take me out.

I'm pretty sure you take it all a lot more seriously than I do.

I've seen threads like this on Charles Harris, Dion Jordan, and all the rest. Somebody in the organization was giddy and excited and took 'em for a reason. You'll have to forgive me for trusting my own opinions. Probably unlikely to change until somebody proves they're better at it than me. Then I'll defer to them. I know what Raekwon Davis is.

The quintessential Miami Dolphin 2nd round pick.

If that's the case I feel like I'm going to be ok. I reckon the coronavirus is more likely to take me out.

I'm pretty sure you take it all a lot more seriously than I do.

I've seen threads like this on Charles Harris, Dion Jordan, and all the rest. Somebody in the organization was giddy and excited and took 'em for a reason. You'll have to forgive me for trusting my own opinions. Probably unlikely to change until somebody proves they're better at it than me. Then I'll defer to them. I know what Raekwon Davis is.

The quintessential Miami Dolphin 2nd round pick.

I wasn’t referring to Davis really, more the overall Dolphin status which I feel is moving in the right direction.

My observations on Davis is he is a clogger, that is hard to move...and that is probably a good fit for the Flores/Patriot style defensive philosophy.

Back
Top Bottom