Re-vised thoughts on Jay | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Re-vised thoughts on Jay

Fresh

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I'm not going as far as some of you, by wanting Jay benched, especially for what we have ON the bench. We don't have anyone BETTER. I'm not a Fiedler fan or supporter, but I'ma let him have it when he F's up. What's wrong with that? Nothing. I let CC have it on his drop in New York(against the Giants). I let Ricky have it on his drop in Jacksonville.

Griese can't do any better, believe me. He may be better at hitting receivers in stride, but unlike Tony Montana(Al Pacino), he has no balls! :tongue:

Just tryna take a mature approach on this, rather than the regular "Fee Fee sucks".

BTW, can we have a "CO84's Thoughts" forum?

Fiedler is trying tho' to help his team win games. You know I feel bad when people say bench him or he sux cause I see the guy out there trying. If I'm right, B Johnson wasn't rated that high as a QB fore' the Bucs went to the SB, but he came back from a back injury and led his team down the stretch. It seems he wasn't amazing(passing wise) but he was effecient none-the-less. The NFL players are the best of the best and to win any game in that league is an accomplishment, IMO.

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
I'm not going as far as some of you, by wanting Jay benched, especially for what we have ON the bench. We don't have anyone BETTER. I'm not a Fiedler fan or supporter, but I'ma let him have it when he F's up. What's wrong with that? Nothing. I let CC have it on his drop in New York(against the Giants). I let Ricky have it on his drop in Jacksonville.

Griese can't do any better, believe me. He may be better at hitting receivers in stride, but unlike Tony Montana(Al Pacino), he has no balls! :tongue:

Finally something I can agree with you on.

Good post.

I think the one thing Jay does well that Griese can't do is move around the pocket and avoid defenders. If Griese was behind center, he would get sacked like crazy.

scarface is the best movie of all time.

good thread. it's been 5 games... let's get better before we play the better teams not go backwords and start griese who's been involved for a 2 months (injuries, signing late, etc..)!

like NT said, we inches away from the big plays.

I don't know if Griese could or could not do any better, but for me it just does not make sense to gamble on a QB change with a team that's 4-1. It could either work out really well, or ruin this teams chemistry. You gamble like that when your team is losing, and your QB is stinking it up while they are losing.

I just know that many wanted Lucas last year, and we all know how that turned out. Some Miami fans have very short memories.

Oliver...

Re: Re: Re-vised thoughts on Jay

Originally posted by Oliver

I don't know if Griese could or could not do any better, but for me it just does not make sense to gamble on a QB change with a team that's 4-1. It could either work out really well, or ruin this teams chemistry. You gamble like that when your team is losing, and your QB is stinking it up while they are losing.

I just know that many wanted Lucas last year, and we all know how that turned out. Some Miami fans have very short memories.

Oliver...

Exactly, and we aren't in the Ravens dilemma of a few years ago when they didn't score a touchdown in 4 games. We scored 17 points on offense in the last game which isn't great but not terrible. The offense hasn't done well but it isn't like we aren't putting points on the board.

As someone said before, we were very close to having a few big plays in the last game. I think we will do a better job at converting these "big plays" against the Pats.

Back
Top Bottom