Reactions/Meltdowns of other fanbases & Patriots turned down WHAT for the #3 Pick. | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reactions/Meltdowns of other fanbases & Patriots turned down WHAT for the #3 Pick.

Was trying to explain on twitter to a masshole that Maye = Mac 2.0. Not the same skill set but both reaches and turnover machines. I got this in response

"Using color of skin to determine skill sets. You should watch football one day. It does wonders"

Only a masshole could imply I'm racist for comparing 2 white QBs smh. I love how delusional they're getting though. Just that more satisfying when we pick Maye off 3x both games
It's funny, it feels like the NE fans are more delusional than NYJ fans and I didn't think that was humanly possible.

It's funny, it feels like the NE fans are more delusional than NYJ fans and I didn't think that was humanly possible.
Every highlight on draft night was Maye throwing across his body. He's got a strong arm but that **** won't fly in the NFL. Plus the haul they could've gotten for 3 was massive. They have so many holes but this dude kept telling me it was the right pick even if Maye sucks šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

Back
Top Bottom