Read Asap | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Read Asap

salsa

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Whats going on here? I posted a thread in spanish and they took it off!!!! Are the administrators or "MODS" racist againt spanish posters? I was just doing doing it to see what would happen and unfortunatley my fears were right.... that is just flat out wrong...... I knew this was a dictatorship

:whip2:

It prbly got moved because it was pretty worthless.

everyone knows this is a dictatorship. That is why it is it run so well.

It was a spanish post about the DOLPHINS... there is no reason why spanish posters should not be able to post in spanish

It was moved.. It had nothing to do with anything that was important.. It was put where it should be, and taken off the main page.. as will this one soon I'm sure.

I speak French, but I don't make posts in French just to annoy people

It was a spanish post about the DOLPHINS... there is no reason why spanish posters should not be able to post in spanish

I live in denmark, but you don't see me making threads in danish, wasting other peoples time.

OK, this idiot needs to be banned. He contributes nothing to this forum. Check his posts, the majority of them are: "lol", "agreed" etc., and other one word replies. Get rid of this clown.

It was moved.. It had nothing to do with the Miami Dolphins.. It was put where it should be, and taken off the main page.. as will this one soon I'm sure.

yes it was about the fins... I was saying that the fins are gonna win lots of games this year

Until the fins Official name becomes Meeyami Delfin, I think this board should stay in English.

Back
Top Bottom