Read Me Before Posting Here | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Read Me Before Posting Here

Thanks inFINSible, it is greatly appreciated. I may not have posted for a while but I still lurked everyday and one of the ways I would tell if it was a post worth reading or not was if you had posted in the thread. Anyway, you might also want to pass along that if you do not want any more football related stories, I can cover the MLB, College Basketball, etc . . . Yeah, I know that is sorta begging, so I will quit while I have a tiny drop of pride left. :wink:

B.Sebo said:
Thanks inFINSible, it is greatly appreciated. I may not have posted for a while but I still lurked everyday and one of the ways I would tell if it was a post worth reading or not was if you had posted in the thread. Anyway, you might also want to pass along that if you do not want any more football related stories, I can cover the MLB, College Basketball, etc . . . Yeah, I know that is sorta begging, so I will quit while I have a tiny drop of pride left. :wink:

Ah, encroaching on my territory, huh? :tongue: :wink:

Believe me, the folks on this site are more receptive to the Dolphins than anything else. But I enjoy it either way.

I would really be interested in writting for Finheaven. I have always recieved "A" grades in all my high school english, journalism, creative writting, and opinionated writting classes. I am currently my school newspaper's sports section editor and have a ton of experiance in writting collumns for that paper. I am very opinionated and can bring taste and flavor to an article. I am on Finheaven an hour or more everyday. Any help I could provide to the site, I would be more then happy to contribute. Thank you for you're time.

I'll pass it along but, we're pretty filled up with writers right now.

inFINSible said:
I'll pass it along but, we're pretty filled up with writers right now.

Was that directed at me? If so, thanks inFINSible, that would be much appreciated.

I would like to apply for any job going (preferably Cheerleaders kit Manager). I have supported the Fins for 22 years and love them dearly, as I do all you guys too. I also have good insight into how the game is played. We should be playing with two Center Forwards, a Right Winger, and only one Center Back. That is where everyone goes wrong, trying to play two center Backs.

Perhaps this is a bad idea after all. You guy's just aren't ready for me yet---And anyway, I'm not ready to share my Cider with anyone at the moment.

Whitedolphin54 said:
I would like to apply for any job going (preferably Cheerleaders kit Manager). I have supported the Fins for 22 years and love them dearly, as I do all you guys too. I also have good insight into how the game is played. We should be playing with two Center Forwards, a Right Winger, and only one Center Back. That is where everyone goes wrong, trying to play two center Backs.

Perhaps this is a bad idea after all. You guy's just aren't ready for me yet---And anyway, I'm not ready to share my Cider with anyone at the moment.

Ah...you want the good job? :lol:

I'm by a computer all day, and I have good writing skills. I could help out whenever Mon. through Fri.

Back
Top Bottom