Read Me Before Posting Here | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Read Me Before Posting Here

FinHeavenAJ

FinHeaven Lives
Reaction score
Benefits working with us:
~ You receive full credit for your work, FinHeaven & Co will simply display it, not gain ownership.

~ Although this is strictly volunteer work, your articles will be read by many people, which will aid your chances to work professionally and you will receive free exposure for your web site._

FinHeaven & Co. Rules:
~ Even though we will not receive credit for your story, we will own the story and may edit it if we see fit.

~ Good English and grammar skills are required. You are not to use slang language and bad grammar in articles.

~ You must be able to contribute on a consistently.

I should be a writer for this site because i have outstanding writing abilities. I can also rite on a consistent bases. I will email you one of my articles and then you can reply. Even if itis not up to your standards i will send you more.

Originally posted by FinHeavenAJ
Benefits working with us:
~ You receive full credit for your work, FinHeaven & Co will simply display it, not gain ownership.

FinHeaven & Co. Rules:
~ Even though we will not receive credit for your story, we will own the story and may edit it if we see fit.

You say you won't gain ownership of someone's work, but then say later that you do own the work, thus ownership. You might want to look into changing that little rule there. :)

On a side note, I'd sure like to mod, but when it comes to modding a message board I'm a bit too authoritarian in my methods for Finheaven. :evil:

I would like to be a Mod for the Dolphins forum if possible. If not put me as the first name on the waiting list :D. And if you decide to make that dynasty section I will MOD that because I am on constantly and will be there constantly to update my franchise and see other's as well.

I would like to mod or write for finheaven.com .... I just got an A- in English Composition 1102 at the University of Central Florida (tough class!) so there's my experience.

I can do all the days that start with t and w.
joe is my ex-neighbor... his mom is a lunatic and when i tried to deliver a newspaper to their house (yes, i was a paper boy, and no you can't have an autograph) she threatened to call the police if i continued to stalk her.... i then tried to explain that i was just delivering the newspaper but she said she didn't get teh newspaper b/c it's all just gov't propaganda then i said well it's free and maybe you'll get a kick out of reading it (really was free... like a "sample day") and she proceeded to swear at me and yell at me to leave her property....

so that's my story. (true story too)

Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS
I can do all the days that start with t and w.
joe is my ex-neighbor... his mom is a lunatic and when i tried to deliver a newspaper to their house (yes, i was a paper boy, and no you can't have an autograph) she threatened to call the police if i continued to stalk her.... i then tried to explain that i was just delivering the newspaper but she said she didn't get teh newspaper b/c it's all just gov't propaganda then i said well it's free and maybe you'll get a kick out of reading it (really was free... like a "sample day") and she proceeded to swear at me and yell at me to leave her property....

so that's my story. (true story too)

I highly doubt its true. U were stalking her. So tell the truth next time.
Thats why joe was your ex-neighbor

Why do stalkers lie?

I would like to write for FinHeaven. My father covered the Dolphins for several years for the Boca Raton News and my Uncle was an avid Dolphin and South Floridian as a columnist for the Sun Sentinel and occasional national contributor for many years (its in my blood, generation upon generation). Please email me for to confirm my own credentials as a writer and a Dolphin.

Help wanted

Hi,

Im interested in helping out on finheaven.com IM not sure exactly what your looking for but im willing to write articles about current phin news. I am formilliar with advanced html and web design. Im also a senior in high school so writing in proper english and using proper grammar should'nt be a problem.

If your interested in my help please email me.

Re: Help wanted

Originally posted by Iamlegend
Hi,

Im(<---no apostrophe) interested in helping out on finheaven.com( period) IM(<---no apos...improper capitalization) not sure exactly what your(<---wrong word....you want,"you're") looking for but(comma) im(<---- same as above) willing to write articles about current phin( capital P....and s' to make Phins possesive) news. I am formilliar(<-----sp) with advanced html and web design. Im(<---no apos.) also a senior in high school so(comma) writing in proper english and using proper grammar should'nt(<---apostrophe in the wrong place) be a problem.

If your(<---- "you're") interested in my help(comma) please email me.

:tongue: ;) :goof:

Back
Top Bottom