Read Me Please | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Read Me Please

matty3054

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I just wanted to say that I would be interested in making contributions to this site. Let me tell you a little about myself first. Of course, I'm a HUGe Dolphin fan. As far as my education goes, I am currently a senior at Southern New Hampshire University. I majored in Sports Management and will graduate in May. I also am already accepted into SNHU's M.B.A. program and will begin that in September. Hopefully, I can complete my work and get my masters within 2 years.
As far as writing experience, I have had articles published on e-sports.com when I was in 8th grade. Unfortunately, they have updated their servers and my articles have been lost forever.:boohoo:
I also hosted a weekly sports radio program at SNHU for a year and half. It was your basic opinion and caller show.
Anyways, if there is anything I can do for this great site, let me know. I would be interested.

matty3054 said:
Hey guys,
I just wanted to say that I would be interested in making contributions to this site. Let me tell you a little about myself first. Of course, I'm a HUGe Dolphin fan. As far as my education goes, I am currently a senior at Southern New Hampshire University. I majored in Sports Management and will graduate in May. I also am already accepted into SNHU's M.B.A. program and will begin that in September. Hopefully, I can complete my work and get my masters within 2 years.
As far as writing experience, I have had articles published on e-sports.com when I was in 8th grade. Unfortunately, they have updated their servers and my articles have been lost forever.:boohoo:
I also hosted a weekly sports radio program at SNHU for a year and half. It was your basic opinion and caller show.
Anyways, if there is anything I can do for this great site, let me know. I would be interested.

wow impressive resume man...Im no way officiated with aj or his decisions but I'd actually shoot him a pm if I was you. Your kinda new I see and still dont have many posts...But I'd guess if you proved yourself a worthy poster and showed aj all what you can do, he may have a spot for you :wink:

We're essentially filled up at the writers' position at this moment but, send a sample article to one of the administrators and we'll see what you've got. I'm sure we'll need writers in the future. :)

i would be waiting for you to come out omen soon and 73 days 12 hours 26 minutes to go

Back
Top Bottom