REAL Breaking News.....(Vikings trading up intentions) | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

REAL Breaking News.....(Vikings trading up intentions)

Dont you think the VIkings are sending a message that they dont want to trade up to the league so they dont get in a high bidding war for the #2?? They can come in at the last second and trade with us instead of making it well known they want to trade and then getting in a bidding war, they probably just want to take other teams offguard.

phinphan11 said:
inFin,

What's up with your sig? "R.I.P. MarPel" with a pic of Ron White?

I love RW. He's one of the best comedians out there...
A friend of mine died this year and that's my little way of remembering him....It's got nothing to do with Ron White....but this does....

passenger on airplane: how far do you think we can get on one engine?? :cry:

Ron White: All the way to the crash site....... probably beat the ambulance by a good twenty minutes too.

I think its some Vikes frustration talking to...They are used to getting their way with speilman and its not going to happen this year :roflmao:

Phinfan31 said:
Dont you think the VIkings are sending a message that they dont want to trade up to the league so they dont get in a high bidding war for the #2?? They can come in at the last second and trade with us instead of making it well known they want to trade and then getting in a bidding war, they probably just want to take other teams offguard.

I was thinking in the same way....It would be smart for the Vikes and the Dolphins if they come out as say the have no plans to trade up...it takes away from the 49ers....the Vikes want Edwards....not a QB...and the Dolphins want more draft picks. Let the 49ers pick one of the QB's...and then announce the trade.

All hope for the trade down is NOT lost. This rumor only HURTS Redskin fans. They also want one of those 2 potential monster receivers and I have to believe that Gibbs longstanding history of being a poor GM - (good coach, although I believe overrated, but poor GM) will pay off for us. It is all gonna break now.

Saban baby Saban!

Im just trying to figure out why so many Fin wants want to select a WR if you stay at #2?

FINS NEED A RB to open up the air. You can have the best WR corp in the NFL, but if you dont have a RB threat...well, there goes your playaction plays? ON TOP OF THAT, you have a good TE; hes production GOES WAY UP with a RB threat. I suggest getting Brown, if not him, get one of the other backs.

They will certainly flinch!! I cant see any way Williams or Edwards lasting to 7.
There are 2 BIG WRs and these teams all could take one before 7
SF- prob not
Mia- possible BPA is the idea
Cle- if both QBs gone I could definitely see that, perhaps CB
Chi- prob not but possible
TB- LOVES WILLIAMS home town boy- I know they like the Caddy but its much more likly to get a RB later. Especailly in this draft.
Tenn- Could go any way. BPA would be one of the WR but also could take Rolle
THEN MINN.
Thats alot of risk if they are married to the idea of a top WR and I bet they are.
They WILL trade up. I just hope its with us. Why not all things being equal.

L.T.21 said:
Im just trying to figure out why so many Fin wants want to select a WR if you stay at #2?

Because he's a monsta.... and it has been reported that Saban might not believe that RB is worth the value at #2.

inFINSible said:
A friend of mine died this year and that's my little way of remembering him....It's got nothing to do with Ron White....but this does....

passenger on airplane: how far do you think we can get on one engine?? :cry:

Ron White: All the way to the crash site....... probably beat the ambulance by a good twenty minutes too.

:roflmao:

That joke always gets me. Ron White is one funny, sarcastic SOB. "Take it down, I don't care." "Hit somethin' hard, I don't want to limp away fom this wreck."

Sorry to hear about your friend.

its not sat yet, so there is still plenty of time for things to change. since minny screwed us last yr, i have a feeling we gonna screwed them this yr. payback a bits.

Ya know, let's look at this for a second. What is the worst that could happen if we aren't able to trade down? We have to pick #2 overall...........OH MY!:egads:

Is this really that bad? Now, I may take a beating for this but I will say it anyway. I don't believe that Surtain is going anywhere which means that our cap space will be very limited. IMHO, we would not be able to pay two first rounders as long as Patrick is still here (unless their contracts were small and loaded with incentives). I guess my point is, if we have to stay at number two, so what? We are in a great position either way.

Predaphin said:
It's ok, I look at it like a win/win Situation....Braylon Edwards to Miami!

Forget the Michigan connection. Watch him drop balls that are catchable and be shown a tad slow after the catch. That is why he will not live up to the hype. ANYBODY ranked in the top ten would make me happier than this guy.....

Back
Top Bottom