REAL Breaking News.....(Vikings trading up intentions) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

REAL Breaking News.....(Vikings trading up intentions)

Section126

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
KFAN-AM 1130 (Minnesota) Has reported that the Vikings are not interested in trading up as they believe that Mike Williams will be there at 7....if he is taken before...they are likely to trade down.

Okay....let me be the first to say:

OH NO!

Okay....who's next? Who wants this pick? Anyone? Anyone?

Figures, the first year we pick this high, and there is no one out there worth trading up to get.

bleh.

fortunatly I trust Nick not to blow the #2 if we keep it and take it with a grain of salt Sect a lot of this is still smoke signals from every front office.

I'm a little "once bitten, twice shy"....

You cryin' wolfe again?

j/k

Rick 1966 said:
We're going to wind up stuck at second.
Who do you want if we get stuck there?...not trying to argue, just curious...

Damn.. What ever happen to TB trade? Hrm.. How about the Skins? How can no one wanna move up?? Every year everyone wants to move up, why is this year so different?

It's ok, I look at it like a win/win Situation....Braylon Edwards to Miami!

We have to draft Edwards and then hope that someone down the board then wants to trade FOR him on draft day. Kinda like Eli, Rivers thing...

I think Saban will be able to manage this draft even with only 5 picks. Atleast next year should be a better class.

I would like Mike Williams or Benson...

realistically Braylon or Alex Smith is going to be a Dolphin. I think it'll be a Smith, we'll have a franchise QB, and our QB situation is sorted for the next decade.

Back
Top Bottom