Real Problem With The Offense | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Real Problem With The Offense

Did anyone complaining actually watch the game? Holding stalls drive, offensive PI stalls drive, drake missed block on 3rd and short sack stalls drive, 3-1 Swiss cheese OLine gets no push Gore stopped for a loss stalls drive, Oswilder overthrows Amendola for a sure TD stalls drive, oswilder misses DVP wide open for a first and throws behind him stalls drive. I mean I used to complain about Gase and the horizontal offense a lot and snear at those comments he said where one guy misses an assignment or another guy doesn’t do what he is supposed to but I’ve been watching very closely and the fact of the matter is 8-10 times Gase calls the right play, the players on the other hand don’t execute the play and take negatives, plays, penalty’s or simply miss assignments for negative plays or sacks. The bad O is on the players and Gase needs to get a better OLine and Tannahill back quick.

Thank you. You didn't take the easy way out and just say the play calling sucks. Maybe just maybe having injuries plays a part. When you got long neck giraffe Sterup on skates out there it's gonna be a tough to dial up anything over a five yard route. And when we did dial one up Brock overthrows Amendola by 5yards.

Also, Gase has his fingers in the personnel pie. He has a absolute say on the final 53 and those who start on game day.

No one but Gase should be responsible for the backup QBs or starting QBs he has entrusted HIS offense with. But hey, nice deflection.

Dude he was down to one starting olinemen and his backup QB out there. Give me a break. Even then, when plays were there the QB didn't make them. I'm not blaming Brock for most of what happened. He was getting hounded all day but needed to make some throws.

Yes, we have a backup QB and the Oline is not very good with players on the line getting hurt all the time. But Adam Gase's playcalling is killing this team. The 2yd dump pass, throwing behind the LOS and praying that the players can turn it into a big gain is just ridiculous. Our Oline is garbage so how many times are we going to run the ball into the middle of the line. I love Gore, bur the guy is 35, not 25. I would think you would be a little concerned about his health. Can we use Drake a little more efficiently?

No offense, but most of these debates start with a false premise, as in 'the REAL problem is -----.' There is a great likelihood there is more than one REAL problem

Yeah Gase missed a wide open Parker for 6 last week and that **** head missed Amendola again for 6 this week. Plays are there to be made. Gase's accuracy sucks.
So when Tannehill misses wide open receivers it is the receivers fault, the OL is at fault and the coach is at fault. :lol:
So predictable....

The problem is gase because he refused to help his crappy tackles and he refused to address the depth problem in the off season. Charles Harris is a bust, that could have been a guard instead of signing a 34 year old that’s declining and injury prone. Realistically they should have done both.

We’ve had a long history of over drafting trash, soft philbin line men like James.

I’ll also agree, the play calling is crap. It’s too cute and predictable. You can’t be both.

Does Gase make mistakes in play calls? Absolutely....

But his starting QB has missed 23 games over his tenure here. He has had the unfortunate pleasure of having Matt Moore, Jay Culter, and Brock O as QBs for those 23 games. He is 10-13 in those games. Go check most franchises record with their starting QB goes down. It aint good. With an average as can be QB in Ryan Tannehill he is 11-7.

Gase calls his games based on many things, his opponent, his personnel, etc.

You see, when you have a patchwork offensive line, a QB that can't throw past 5 yards, a defense playing well at home against a rookie QB, you call the game exactly the way he did. Extremely safe, don't make mistakes, and hope one of those short passes someone makes a play. He is not perfect by any means, but for anyone to destroy Gase for calling nothing but 5 yard passes with what we have right now, needs to brush up on their football knowledge.

So when Tannehill misses wide open receivers it is the receivers fault, the OL is at fault and the coach is at fault. :lol:
So predictable....

If thill misses a throw, I'm not pissing my pants about the play calling. That's for sure.

The problem is gase because he refused to help his crappy tackles and he refused to address the depth problem in the off season. Charles Harris is a bust, that could have been a guard instead of signing a 34 year old that’s declining and injury prone. Realistically they should have done both.

We’ve had a long history of over drafting trash, soft philbin line men like James.

I’ll also agree, the play calling is crap. It’s too cute and predictable. You can’t be both.
He refuses to help his crappy tackles? The tight ends stayed in to block a TON today.

Dude he was down to one starting olinemen and his backup QB out there. Give me a break. Even then, when plays were there the QB didn't make them. I'm not blaming Brock for most of what happened. He was getting hounded all day but needed to make some throws.

Give me a break?

In year 3, you start running out of those.

Gase's Denver one-read offense has failed, and he has failed. I am not interested to hear as to why and other excuses. It's over, it has failed to produce.

Back
Top Bottom