Real Problem With The Offense | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Real Problem With The Offense

A 21-20 coach sure seems to have a die hard fan base. It's never his fault, it's a process and damn the fan base for expecting more...because we don't have a clue on how football works out.

Gase will definitely have a LOSING record by year end.

pretty damn good record when you look who has played QB in more than half of those games. Most logical people would see that as a positive but I'm sure you can put a negative spin on it.
yes I agree adams could be great coach but he need someone in front office to help him out w roster. this is not P manning team in Denver.

Injuries have been an issue. Watching the All 22 film our QBs are also just missing receiviers. But the biggest issue is we just aren't physical enough in the trenches right now.

This team hasn't been physical in the trenches in years. I'm still in awe of Gase's comments from a few weeks ago when he was surprised about the team getting 'out-physicaled.'

This team hasn't out-physicaled anyone since like 2009.

Interesting

Hard to believe that this is correct when James, Sitton, and Kilgore counted for $21.1M by themselves. So, you’re telling me that Tunsil, Davis, and all of the backups only cost $900K combined?

I think Tunsil’s cap number was $3.4M and Larson’s was almost $2M.

So what is this $22M number?

A 21-20 coach sure seems to have a die hard fan base. It's never his fault, it's a process and damn the fan base for expecting more...because we don't have a clue on how football works out.
Lol the entire team could be on IR but dammit the fans will still want more.

Some Jet fans are starting to turn on Sam Darnold saying he is another Sanchez or worse. They want more too. Who is right?

I honestly think at this point that injuries are the reason Adam Gase might keep his job. And the reason why, despite being super frustrated with him, I must be rational and admit that he's actually done pretty well for a guy who can't get his starting quarterback on the field and has more injured guys on his OL than you'll see in most hospital ICUs.

Tannehill isn't peeing blood (that we know of), thats a win for Gase at least.

Watch the All 22 for the team.

You’ll see guys who are getting open as soon as the qb either gets pressured or dumps it off because he doesn’t have the ability to go through progressions

Injuries are taking a toll.

you listed ryan as a gase excuse as if he's a difference maker.
I am the furthest thing from a Tannehill fan. However, all you have to do is look at our Win/Loss record with and without him. Hes definitely a difference maker from a back up QB to him. He is not good by any means. But he is an average NFL QB, and that is a huge difference than a bad one.

Also, Gase has his fingers in the personnel pie. He has a absolute say on the final 53 and those who start on game day.

No one but Gase should be responsible for the backup QBs or starting QBs he has entrusted HIS offense with. But hey, nice deflection.
That's right!
Gase said that he has the roster he wants this season.
So, does Gase want players who can't perform in HIS system? Sure looks that way. They're HIS players.
This roster has been turned over since his arrival, and it hasn't worked.

The real problem with the offense??? ADAM GASE!!!

This!

Ultimately, I blame Ross because he hired Philbin and Gase; both rode the coat tails of great QBs and both were not offensive gurus. But at least Philbin didn’t call his own plays. That’s a huge downfall of Gase. I’d be surprised if Gase gets another NFL job after this **** show.

The thing that Osweiler, Moore and Cutler all have in common is inaccuracy. All 3 can get the ball close (sometimes) but when you need to hit a back in the flat, or a skinny post, you don’t throw it behind them and you damn sure don’t lead him into a LB. BO has missed 2 wide open Td’s in the last two weeks, relatively easy throws, early in the game that could have been game changers.

Back
Top Bottom