Realistically, Who will be the new aquisitions after draft? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Realistically, Who will be the new aquisitions after draft?

Elle Clouds

Active Roster
Reaction score
None of that fantasy crap or "Who I wish we had", just the high probabilities... who could actually drop to us in the draft or could be traded to us ...

I dont feel as if Young or cutler will drop to us and i dont feel as if we have a chance with Lavar either..

I think we get harrington if the detroit FO stops with the demands for a high draft pick..

So who do you think has a realistic chance being a Dolphin come april 30th.. thru the draft or free agency?:confused:

Elle Clouds said:
None of that fantasy crap or "Who I wish we had", just the high probabilities... who could actually drop to us in the draft or could be traded to us ...

I dont feel as if Young or cutler will drop to us and i dont feel as if we have a chance with Lavar either..

I think we get harrington if the detroit FO stops with the demands for a high draft pick..

So who do you think has a realistic chance being a Dolphin come april 30th.. thru the draft or free agency?:confused:

If Arrington comes on board, Holmes or Williams...
If he doesn't....Greenway or Lawson...

if we get lavar...antonio cromartie or donte whitner
if we dont....ernie sims or manny lawson

Elle Clouds said:

It's ALL fantasy crap right now. That's why they do the draft. Cause they DONT KNOW who teams are gonna pick. THere's no "FOR SURE" in ANY of this.
& thank you for stating the obvious here: "I think we get harrington if the detroit FO stops with the demands for a high draft pick.." -REALLY??!:rolleyes2
woah..groundbreaking stuff right there.

Don't share this info. Jay Cutler will drop to 16

[mod] Not appropriate. [/mod]

LOCAL SCUM! said:
It's ALL fantasy crap right now. That's why they do the draft. Cause they DONT KNOW who teams are gonna pick. THere's no "FOR SURE" in ANY of this.
& thank you for stating the obvious here: "I think we get harrington if the detroit FO stops with the demands for a high draft pick.." -REALLY??!:rolleyes2
<removed>

LOCAL SCUM! said:
I agree...

No one knows what we're doing atm... Nick might not even know...

IF we get Arrington, then we prob wont look at Greenway, Carpenter, Lawson, BUT IF we do then we might.

IF we get Harrington, we might not look at Omar Jacobs in the third/fourth.

It's all ifs, buts, maybes, probablies atm... nothings for sure.

To play along. I hope that we manage to get both Harrington and Arrington, and that we draft Jimmy Williams in the first round.

FINatic 13 said:
what a di**head!
:lol:haha....Didn't "really" mean to be an ***, but c'mon..This thread is the equivalent to those "gut feeling" or "who I want" threads you were talking about. Useless. Dont get your feelings hurt.

Elle Clouds said:
Realistically, Who will be the new aquisitions after draft? None of that fantasy crap or "Who I wish we had", just the high probabilities... who could actually drop to us in the draft or could be traded to us ... who do you think has a realistic chance being a Dolphin come april 30th.. thru the draft or free agency?:confused:

Which one is it, after or during the draft? Obviously no one knows who we'll select, so until Saban makes the picks it's all "I wish we/we should draft" player x ... but if you have a Flux Capacitor we don't know about :D ... As far as 4/30 right after the last selection, I believe coach will sign as many undrafted FA as possible due to our lack of original picks.

Have to agree, unless your name is Nick S. or you are one of the high-up front office people, you are just guessing. Even they aren't 100% sure who they will probably take. It will depend on what other teams do and/or any other teams who trade with others or with use. We are not even 100% sure we'll be picking someone at 16 at this point. F/A isn't really for sure either. If they are not willing to come to Miami for what we are willing to pay . . . . well. So everything that's been posted about who we are going to draft or who we are signing is all just speculation, wishful thinking and something to talk about until it happens.

Back
Top Bottom