Really cool graphic showing Miami with top-rated overall roster | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Really cool graphic showing Miami with top-rated overall roster

Which roster is the best is obviously subjective, but we unquestionably have one of the best rosters in the league. That coupled with our coaching should have any Dolphin fan feeling positive about the upcoming season. IMO any fan who looks at this team and just sees negatives is both a miserable person and an absolute moron.

Look at how bad the Rams defense is ranked my God they have fallen off a cliff. Every defense position outside of DT is a 0.1

Another funny one is the Titans oline and WR core both 0.1

It took me about 3 seconds to see they have the Cowboys WR corp rated above ours and about another 2 seconds to realize this source is a complete and total moron.

No way in hell the Cowboys have a better WR unit than us. The ONLY team in football that even has an argument against us is Cincinnati.

I put no credibility into this whatsoever.

The only thing looking appropriate in that graph besides our defense is the Patriots overall ranking. Dallas QB is better than Tua?

That defense is sexy. Vic must walk around with a hard on all day. Maybe the idea is that by solidifying that unit, at least if Tua does get hurt (which could still happen even if you invested more in the oline), there's a chance that defense can carry us. Its been done before.

I agree we have a very stacked team and on paper are one of the best in the league, but QB at 2.5 and Safety 2.6?

I appreciate the effort put into putting that together but man is that off.

It took me about 3 seconds to see they have the Cowboys WR corp rated above ours and about another 2 seconds to realize this source is a complete and total moron.

No way in hell the Cowboys have a better WR unit than us. The ONLY team in football that even has an argument against us is Cincinnati.

One thing you disagree with should not cause an entire piece of work to lose all credibility. Its a good list and most of it makes sense but of course there are going to be outliers. He's likely looking at top 3 WRs and the Cowboys added cooks so I'd expect them to have a high rating. I think our safety rating should be higher and I was surprised at the LB rating but alot of people think really highly of David long and Jerome baker as your second best LB isn't bad at all. Other than that the only number I disagree with is QB

:DTTO:

Writing the ā€œbest ā€œ list is always subjective.
It sure looks like people feel we are improved and I agree with that.

Back
Top Bottom