Really cool graphic showing Miami with top-rated overall roster | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Really cool graphic showing Miami with top-rated overall roster

I think the team is ready to win a Superbowl.... at every position but Oline. I am of the option that Oline is the 2nd most important part of a team behind only QB. Currently we are a very nice looking pig wearing lipstick. We're flawed fundamentally in roster construction where we sit today.
Armstead Williams Eichenberg Hunt AJ

From where I’m standing it looks pretty damn good Chad 🇹🇩 Hey! That’s ur flag!

And we’re not even out of FA yet… The draft is still to come! Take a chill pill bud! 🤠

If you turn injuries off we are a deadly ass team. Genuinely one of the best in the league - and I'm usually negative. We're just so overloaded with top tier guys, if we mange to seize a gem of a TE in the draft this year, someone who can step in and play adequately in both facets, I really dont see any holes.

We just have tons of high caliber players that are legitimate injury concerns with significant injury history - Tua, Armstead, Howard, newly acquired Long. Even our diamond on offense, Hill, has been banged up at the end of his last 3 seasons. He's tougher than **** and built like a brick house so I expect a couple more years out of him.

lmao jesus christ. Get a grip
I have a grip as do others.

No one is flipping out but rather strongly disagreeing which is everyone’s right to do. Its bc it’s downright ridiculous nonsense and no knowledgeable fan would rank Dallas WRs above ours. That’s not just a misinformed opinion… that’s a completely moronic opinion and an egregious error especially when you publish the content for everyone to see.

Don’t want to be critiqued? Don’t post things like that but especially straight garbage like ranking Dallas WRs above ours. Everybody here is allowed to disagree as strongly as they’d like. Why do you or the other guy seem to have a problem with the level of reaction which by the way is completely justified.

No one is flipping out but rather strongly disagreeing which is everyone’s right to do. Its bc it’s downright ridiculous nonsense and no knowledgeable fan would rank Dallas WRs above ours. That’s not just a misinformed opinion… that’s a completely moronic opinion and an egregious error especially when you publish the content for everyone to see.

Don’t want to be critiqued? Don’t post things like that but especially straight garbage like ranking Dallas WRs above ours. Everybody here is allowed to disagree as strongly as they’d like. Why do you or the other guy seem to have a problem with the level of reaction which by the way is completely justified.
What part of this post do you think doesn’t sound like you’re flipping out?

Starts post with "I have a grip", proceeds to show he does not have a grip whatsoever.

You gotta be a teenager right?? It's the only way your reaction to this makes sense.

This post reeks of "self importance", unlike most of mine. - rLOL

This Bobby D dude can eat a schlong.
hot dog saucy weiner GIF by Tim

Carry us to what?

We need to shift our thinking about this team.

We need to win a Superbowl in the next two seasons before we turn into the Saints or Rams and enter salary cap hell.

Simply "carrying" us to an early playoff exit is no longer a good thing and is not the goal.

Tua must stay healthy, if he doesn't he will go down in history as one of the worst mistakes this franchise ever made.
We won't be in salary cap hell as we have plenty of outs on the big contracts in 2 years time. We would be in talentless hell though as we'd be cutting what are now our best players but have room to sign new players at least.

I can't see how Tua would go down as one of the worst mistakes unless Herbert turns into the second coming of Marino (very unlikely based on 3 years so far). If we want to use hindsight we drafted Ronnie Brown over Aaron Rodgers (who was slated to go #1 or #2 until a couple of months before the draft but then started to free fall as all the talking heads picked holes) or we took Jake Long #1 over Matt Ryan (I actually wanted Long over Ryan at the time and was delighted about it but it was clearly the wrong pick). That is 2 franchise altering moves we could have made when we had high picks and didn't gamble on a QB but you don't hear people talking about them being mistakes.

Starts post with "I have a grip", proceeds to show he does not have a grip whatsoever.

You gotta be a teenager right?? It's the only way your reaction to this makes sense.
Ahh the classic you must be a kid comeback… tells me all I need to know.

This post reeks of "self importance", unlike most of mine. - rLOL
As for you… well… I can’t help but laugh at most your responses bc they’re hilarious such as this one.

No condescension either… I literally laughed out loud haha.

Back
Top Bottom