Really Disappointing Pouncey Will Return | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Really Disappointing Pouncey Will Return

I think they will man give it a few days. Its not even the new league year yet

I’ll wait i guess and remain hopeful we get something from him, if not, hit the bricks

Still wishing the Suh move won’t happen

A Mando article states they love Pouncey’s leadership. It also said they view him as part of the solution. I think they’re keeping him.

If they don't get rid of Pouncey than it show's that this purge is simply about getting rid of players not liked by higher ups. Namely a man named Gase, there's no reason to keep Pouncey other than he is liked by Gase which would be a slap in the face to the fans imo.
Ajayi- too needy
Landry- too fiery
Suh-too pricey
Reggie Bush- too outspoken
Brandon Marshall- too selfish
Vontae Davis- too immature

And the list goes on and on.

Miami apparently can only coach robots.

If they don't get rid of Pouncey than it show's that this purge is simply about getting rid of players not liked by higher ups. Namely a man named Gase, there's no reason to keep Pouncey other than he is liked by Gase which would be a slap in the face to the fans imo.
It’s not about Liking the player.

It’s about Team culture. We can deduce Pouncey is a bit more of a team player than the Me guys Landry Ajayi and Suh.

Pouncey while not a great player did start 16 games and is clearly more of a team guy and provides some leadership, is my guess.

A Mando article states they love Pouncey’s leadership. It also said they view him as part of the solution. I think they’re keeping him.
yeah he also takes up for murderers and thugs. please get rid of this guy. the only solution he helps with is getting ryan hurt again and letting a rookie like Mayfield take over. the guy is so overrated its not funny

Ajayi- too needy
Landry- too fiery
Suh-too pricey
Reggie Bush- too outspoken
Brandon Marshall- too selfish
Vontae Davis- too immature

And the list goes on and on.

Miami apparently can only coach robots.

and the hundreds of players that worked in the system during that timeframe.

Oh, and one of these are not like the others.... (pricey)

Back
Top Bottom