Really Disappointing Pouncey Will Return | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Really Disappointing Pouncey Will Return

Guess it's hard to cut a guy for not running the plays correctly when he never practices. I'm sure having him watch practices and never having our line practice together do wonders for their chemistry. I highly doubt any of the other guys on the line feel even a slight bit of anger towards Pouncey not having to practice with them while getting paid more and only having to play once a week.

It almost feels like Philbin is pulling the strings behind the scenes or it may be that Ross is slowly turning Gase into his next Philbin.

Another thing to consider is we need to see who's available and at what price. There's no hurry to cut the guy until we find a suitable replacement.

Get rid of Suh and Landry? Then get rid of Pouncey too. What does the FO see in Pouncey?
For the love of me I can't figure this one out either, I have grown to sick of his mouth, he talks a good game and seldom gets on the field to back it up.

Move Pouncey to guard, I still think he gives away the snap count!

Post June, he is only 1 mil in dead cap. It should happen, they can sign Ryan Jensen or draft any of the rookie centers. This is a no brainer, you cannot count on him for 16 games and quality play for 9 mil. They need a center that's going to practice with their teammates everyday to create chemistry. Too much money for a question mark, both health wise and productivity wise.

Everyone forget about bully gate and the text Martin sent Cogs? pouncey was having a coke party and Cogs told Martin to stay away from his place.

I would rather us have kept Incognito than pouncey.

I never hope for an injury, but with his health history, how many games can we expect him to be in before we have to bring in a back up?

Any talk of a culture change that involves getting rid of Landry and Suh but keeping Pouncey is a joke. Not a funny one.

too many downsides. injury history, not strong enough at POA and wants to block LBs not DLs. as with wake, i think they're keeping them as veteran leadership at OL/DL.

I think Pouncey was fully participating in practice by seasons end. Look I know he's hated on here but there is something we are missing on him. His coaches and teammates love his for some reason and I don't think it's coke parties but who knows. Gase always praises him for his love for football and how he's always ready to go (mentally). They asked Brandon Marshall who the best teammate he's ever had was and he said Jay Cutler. Just kidding, he said Mike Pouncey of course. Either Finheaven or the Dolphins are missing something here. From past experiences it's really hard to know which side is.

Back
Top Bottom