Really Hope No Qb At #13 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Really Hope No Qb At #13

Knowing Miami we will reach for one of these weak class qb's this year and then be too stubborn to admit we made a mistake and miss again next year when the real talent is available.

Incorrect. The big mistake and the one expected of the idiots running yhe team would be to reach for garbage positions this year, and draft a 6-0 quarterback next year who can't throw a 10 yard out from far hash, from the pocket. That's how we do it.

I think signing Fitz does make Dwayne Haskins a possible pick for Miami if he is there. He was a one year starter that could benefit from sitting a year. Having a Pennington-like veteran gives us the luxury of bringing Haskins up to NFL speed properly. His upside is still very high, but having to push him too soon might make or break a guy who could end up being more than just solid. He could be our franchise guy.

Daniel Jones gives he shivers like I'm looking back in time at the game film of Tannehill.... I'm not sold on Haskins or Luck but i will support those picks... Jones, no just no

I won't be thrilled with a QB. (Haskins / Lock / Jones) but if one of them had to be the pick. Haskins would at least instill some hope in me.

Rather draft OL / DL / Devin White

I really think that this team will be very different from what we are used to. We will not reach for a player, we will not trade up. I can see us trading down for more picks. This team will be all about draft picks and getting a certain type of culture. I do not think that we will draft a QB in the first round, I believe that we are going linemen with our first two picks. I really do not like these QBs, do not watch highlights, watch the game tapes. I watched one of Lock and he is Tannehill. The guy threw a beautiful TD pass, then he fumbled, and threw 2 ints.

if lock is available they will pick him, same thing with jones.
this is not the old dolphins where they pick a fifth rounder in the first.

If Cardinals go Bosa at #1 then what if anything are you prepared to give SF for Kyler Murray? I'd gladly give up #13, our 2020 first and change.

If Cardinals go Bosa at #1 then what if anything are you prepared to give SF for Kyler Murray? I'd gladly give up #13, our 2020 first and change.
I am excited to watch what Kyler Murray can do..... in someone else's uniform.

The guy is just too small, it's too great of a risk. Couple that with the fact he might leave for MLB after hes had a couple bad years..... I look at Kyler Murray like the hot drunk chick in the bar, sure she looks fun for a few nights but long term shes not the answer. Hes a smaller RG3 that will be taking risks getting injured too often... I'll be shocked if he plays 16 games in a season even once.

The guy is just too small, it's too great of a risk. Couple that with the fact he might leave for MLB after hes had a couple bad years..... I look at Kyler Murray like the hot drunk chick in the bar, sure she looks fun for a few nights but long term shes not the answer. Hes a smaller RG3 that will be taking risks getting injured too often... I'll be shocked if he plays 16 games in a season even once.

Football is a hot chick in a bar...

Who would you draft at 13 this year if all players were available and who would be your preferred QB this year or next?

Anyone else worried from all these mock drafts, most have us taking a QB at 13? I really hope this teams plan is to build the trenches this year and grab the best QB next year. All I keep seeing is Drew Lock popping up, really hope this isnt true.
my honest opinion is we will go with best Defensive player available at 13 if no one trades up with us...

Back
Top Bottom