Really hope we get Revis. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Really hope we get Revis.

kingfin23

This is the Year
Reaction score
I just don't want Revis to go to the Patriots. That will be a downer. We got the money just do it. Is anyone else worried The patriots will land him?

Worried? no. miami has played revis twice a year before...with lesser qb's, and still won. not very likely he will be a pat anyway. too expensive for them. and another thread probably wasn't necessary.

Like TrueDolphin said, we've played him twice a year pre-injury. He's probably no better than Talib right now.

Combo of Grimes and Revis would be disgusting. I would love to see it but it will cost too much. But just imagining the defensive possiblities is so amazing. Lock down the outsides with them two and run Coyle's zone scheme in the middle of the field. Nasty. PIPEDREAM though.lol

About 1% chance of happening. Give him a deal similar to Grimes'

Hickey should get involved to run his total cash up on

4 years
42 million total
First 2 years guaranteed at 13 and 11...then 9 and 9 unguaranteed

Offer it, if he bites...fantastic....if not move on quickly to other options (Carroll/Captain Munnerlyn/DRC/Patterson)

Revis and Grimes could very well get us over the hump against Brady.

Division getting tougher potentially with pats closing in on Revis and Jets targeting MJD and Vick

The only teams dumb enough to trade for him would be the Browns and Raiders IMO.

At $16 thats laughable.

Maybe once he is cut, but once again it will be a bid war. Revis IMO does not care about winning a ring and would play for the Arena League if a team paid him more.

I would just truly hate the patriots get him . that will make me sick

Division getting tougher potentially with pats closing in on Revis and Jets targeting MJD and Vick

Revis, yes.

Jets tougher with MJD and QB Dog Killer? Nah....

Dog Killer is a turn over machine, is too slow to play "his" style of QB. MJD has been terrible lately and can't stay health. Maybe he just didn't care anymore because he was stuck in Jax, but Jets could def. do better than to bring in QB Dog Killer and MJD. I consider that a win for the rest of the division.

Back
Top Bottom