Reason For Optimism This Sunday... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reason For Optimism This Sunday...

0-4 is way more realistic that 4-0 or than even 3-1 but it won't matter cause we won't make any changes and the results next year will be the same

The way this team is playing its going to be a long game!!
No offense no defense
They were lucky to win yesterday...

A win at home against New England would make things interesting. Hard to see it happening unless Miami somehow finds a way to shutdown the Patriots running game.

A win at home against New England would make things interesting. Hard to see it happening unless Miami somehow finds a way to shutdown the Patriots running game.

Without our speed , Wilson and Grant, and the fact that what New England is doing on offense plays right into our weakness on defense, this would be an all time upset. IMHO. If Gase makes this a game I won’t question him again.

Without our speed , Wilson and Grant, and the fact that what New England is doing on offense plays right into our weakness on defense, this would be an all time upset. IMHO. If Gase makes this a game I won’t question him again.

Even with our speed, they routed us in week 4. We don’t have the coaching to beat the Cheaters.

The Dolphins usually split when the play the Patriots and I think they can pull the upset once again. I know the Dolphins have some injuries and holes in the line up, but so do the Patriots. The Dolphins play their best at home, so I am going with Miami in a hard fought close game.

This Patriots team is loaded offensively!
Defensively they still get away with Cr$%.
They hold so much with no calls. Minnesota breathes on the receiver and it was a holding call.
The Minnesota receiver Theilan had a point when he was going at Hoodie.

I hate that damn team and I don't see us winning this game at all!
They can both run the ball down our throats or passing on us at will.

I have no idea how anyone can give 7.5 or 8 points on New England in this game, when they were 6.5 point favorites against Miami at home.

This number just screams at how much of a bargain the first meeting was...a severely undervalued Cream team at home

So what can Miami do to win this? Gase has to plan a notch above what he's been doing. I'd like to see more roll outs to spread the d line and not let the pocket crumble on Tannehill. I'd like to see more bunch formations for our receivers. I'd like Tannehill to have a clear go ahead to run when he sees the first down marker is near. On defense, interior pressure must be there in Brady's face.
Win the turnover battle and we have a chance to beat NE and their refs.

So what can Miami do to win this? Gase has to plan a notch above what he's been doing. I'd like to see more roll outs to spread the d line and not let the pocket crumble on Tannehill. I'd like to see more bunch formations for our receivers. I'd like Tannehill to have a clear go ahead to run when he sees the first down marker is near. On defense, interior pressure must be there in Brady's face.
Win the turnover battle and we have a chance to beat NE and their refs.
Which DT is going to pressure Brady up the middle? It'd be nice to see us blitz from different angles but chances are we'll play not to lose so we might not take any chances for fear of getting burned. If I was Gase I'd take every chance in the book. What do we have to lose at 6-6?

Back
Top Bottom