Reasonable outside look from media | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reasonable outside look from media

Right... this opinion that i agree with is reasonable. That other opinion is insane. Lol
Make the point that makes sense and we can have a discussion. I’m sorry, but the arguments on both sides are not equal. One side says Trent Dilfer likes him so he will be a game manager, the other side discusses actual details and analysis.

Not every debate has two, equally powerful sides. This one is stilted heavily one way. I’ve yet to hear anything from the anti side that answers anything.

We have too much permissiveness where we give a trophy out to everyone for trying. I’m not going to do that. One side has weak arguments and the other has actual facts and data.

Facts and data= i believe that the dolphins knew he needed more time = i believe that next year his arm strength will be better.

you agree with those opinions (yes opinions not facts) and therefore they are the reasonable ones.

Last edited:
I'm glad so many dolphins fans watched Tua all year and saw nothing to worry about. I wish I was one. I hope they're right
I don't think many people watched him and think there's nothing to worry about. You can being worried about a particular part of his game and not think we need to move on from him.

Yeah, and of course positional competition (depth and development) is "unreasonable!"

Hogwash! Folks don't want us to be loaded at that position. Plain and simple.

Burn the #3 pick on a super skinny WR! Now that's "reasonable!"

:oops:

Back
Top Bottom