Reasons Schedule is Great For Us | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reasons Schedule is Great For Us

patsdynasty said:
those hideous orange jerseys shouldnt be worn morning, afternoon or night!!!!!!

please u guys cant honestly think those unis are sharp can u??????
they are sooooooooooooo ugly!!!!!!

:eek:

They're awesome jerseys.

This is a good thread although I can't stand when fans say "Well at least we only have this may football games in teh cold" :shakeno:

THis is football not barbie dolls!

Well considering that here in AZ (no local coverage) I cant afford Direct TV and NFL Sunday Ticket right now, no prime time slots is devastating news for me. How in the hell am I going to see my new Fins play? :(

Despacio said:
Well considering that I cant afford Direct TV and NFL Sunday Ticket right now, no prime time slots this is devastating news for me. How in the hell am I going to see my new Fins play? :(

Best advice I can give is to start saving now, any little bit you can save will help. You still have 5 months left until the season starts.

FiN.in.RI said:
This is a good thread although I can't stand when fans say "Well at least we only have this may football games in teh cold" :shakeno:

Yeah, but come on, we all know about this team and the cold.

Despacio said:
Well considering that here in AZ (no local coverage) I cant afford Direct TV and NFL Sunday Ticket right now, no prime time slots is devastating news for me. How in the hell am I going to see my new Fins play? :(

my guess is that someone here would help, you could be watching sunday's game tuesday night...

FiN.in.RI said:

You are right about that. We will eventually need to toughen up for that. But, given our history, I think it will be of some benefit this year.

Anthony makes a good point about no short weeks.

And, fwiw, I can't stand the orange jerseys either.

My favorite is the aqua jerseys and white pants. We hardly ever play in those anymore - never at home unless it's a night game and rarely on the road as most teams wear their dark jerseys.

FiN.in.RI said:
This team will NEVER BE GOOD if it can't play in the cold! That's why i'm sick of hearing it from fans

I agree, but I'm sick of the fact that the fans always bring it up because IT'S TRUE. I hope Saban brings a new, no holds barred, fu*# the weather attitude come December and this team finally breaks that stigma over the next few years. But don't blame the fans, blame the team, there the ones who have shown to be susceptible to bad weather over the years.

Back
Top Bottom