Reasons Schedule is Great For Us | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reasons Schedule is Great For Us

True. And I agree with not liking the early bye most years. But you are right about needing it to work on things early. Also, with a new coach, most likely guys will work hard to prove themselves throughout the season even if tired late in the year (barring injuries from fatigue).

All good points I think. I like the idea of flying under the radar with no prime time games. Come playoff time everybody will be dying to see us....

TPD1479 said:
First off we have 2 trips to the west coast in 3 weeks, an early bye, no prime time game, first time since 1969. Which by the way is no reason to have a chip on "our shoulder" It should already be there from being 4-12

Every team can point to negatives. No schedule has all positives. I was focusing on those. :)

Personally, I don't think the coast trips are as bad as a Sunday game after a Monday night game - especially an away Monday night game. Or, a Thursday after a Sunday night game.

Correct, we should already have a chip there. But I think being under the radar and with the players knowing there is no primetime game - for the vets, its the first time in their pro lives - will add another chip.

Every slight we get is good for the team.

First off I LOVE THE ORANGE JERSEYS....ok I noticed this.....one cold game, the at Pats in Jan. HOWEVER.....we catch the Pats BOTH times after they play a Monday Night Game....one less day to prepare....and also....Pats may have division wrapped up by last game of the year.....and we could be fighting for our playoff lives....they may rest players......1 can only hope.

Despacio said:
Well considering that here in AZ (no local coverage) I cant afford Direct TV and NFL Sunday Ticket right now, no prime time slots is devastating news for me. How in the hell am I going to see my new Fins play? :(

You need to make some sacrifices dog..

Back
Top Bottom