Rebuild Rejected | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rebuild Rejected

Mindtornado

2025 FHMM Champion
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Oh wiser than wise Admins and Mods,

Is it possible that the Front Office has muffed our greatest opportunity to build the Fins into perennial contenders?

Is it possible that we’re going to have to blow this up and start again in 1-2 years?

I am not sure my Finheaven membership will survive that.

A man who asks a question is a fool for a minute,
the man that does not ask is a fool for life

Patience is a noble virtue, and, when rightly exercised, will produce the reward you seek. It is not the ability to wait but the ability to keep a good attitude while waiting. You will survive, our time will come and it will be glorious...
powerful-back-and-white-portrait-picture-id179060734

GO PHINS!

Is it possible that the Front Office has muffed our greatest opportunity to build the Fins into perennial contenders?

Is it possible that we’re going to have to blow this up and start again in 1-2 years?

I know that I know nothing.

Patience is a noble virtue, and, when rightly exercised, will produce the reward you seek. It is not the ability to wait but the ability to keep a good attitude while waiting. You will survive, our time will come and it will be glorious...

GO PHINS!
Meh. Just go with Occam's Razor. It was one game. Another is coming.

GO PHINS!
Thank wise soul 13marino13.

Your call for patience has been the calm in the storm over the last 24 months.. it definitely kept me from earning that pink basement dwellers badge.

Might I ask another question with deeper meaning and of higher consequences?

Is this the year that has been foretold of since 1984?

Thank wise soul 13marino13.

Your call for patience has been the calm in the storm over the last 24 months.. it definitely kept me from earning that pink basement dwellers badge.

Might I ask another question with deeper meaning and of higher consequences?

Is this the year that has been foretold of since 1984?
No one can truly know until it is unveiled. The precise time has not been revealed but events having been previously prophesized are coming to fruition, the time could be upon us. Your patience shall be rewarded in full as it has been written...

In 2021 you asked the question and do you now have the answer?

Back
Top Bottom