Chalmers
Cole
Birdman
Napier
Haslem
Grainger
Ennis
Hamilton

Thats 12 . . . Would love to keep Oden and Beasley and top it off with Ray Allen to round out the 15.

I don't see Cole going anywhere. Even though he was re-signed everyone knows Chalmers isn't the long term answer. Hes gotten a lot better and I think he'll have a good year playing next to Bosh and Wade but hes still the playmaker of last resort and the third or fourth option when on the floor with the stars. Cole gets to fight with Napier over who gets to lead the second unit. Now that James is gone the Heat no longer have the tag team approach and either Napier or Cole is going to be the primary playmaker on the floor for long stretches......longer if/when Wade goes down.

I'm with you guys I like Cole and wouldn't want to dump him. I was trying to get creative with adding someone at back up SG. Who is your backup? Ennis or Beasley I guess?

I'm with you guys I like Cole and wouldn't want to dump him. I was trying to get creative with adding someone at back up SG. Who is your backup? Ennis or Beasley I guess?

Both are wing players, one on defense and one on offense. Right now, the backup at SG is Danny Grainger, who when healthy, is not a bad option at all. I'd expect another guard to be signed, Ray Allen being ideal.

I see what your saying I just thought Granger was a SF. so are Ennis and Beasley though. We aren't going to have that many rookies on the final roster I know but I would give Tyler Johnson a legit shot to make the team. outside of Hamilton and Ennis. Tyler has been our best summer league player. his talent is undeniable

I see what your saying I just thought Granger was a SF. so are Ennis and Beasley though. We aren't going to have that many rookies on the final roster I know but I would give Tyler Johnson a legit shot to make the team. outside of Hamilton and Ennis. Tyler has been our best summer league player. his talent is undeniable

Beasley is 6'10" and not a SG. Granger has played there before.

Dunno why everyone assumes Beasley and Oden are coming back. There's no point in Beasley returning if hes not going to play defense....he'll make it about 10 games before hes benched and never sees another minute of playing time. Oden I'm sure they'd love to have back, but who knows whether his body can hold up and if he even wants to give it another shot.

I could see passing on Beasley but we really should get a true center on this team to me that's either Oden or Okafer. Both have question marks

Can Tyler play SG?

Dunno why everyone assumes Beasley and Oden are coming back. There's no point in Beasley returning if hes not going to play defense....he'll make it about 10 games before hes benched and never sees another minute of playing time. Oden I'm sure they'd love to have back, but who knows whether his body can hold up and if he even wants to give it another shot.

You are right on Beasley, however without Lebron, you need another guy in there who is capable of getting his own shot when he wants to . . . and Michael Beasley can do that. Yes the defense absolutely has to get better, but I think it would be in our best interest to at least pursue him coming back. Oden as well . . . who knows where he stands. The guy could of easily given up and I think the Heat feel he made strides last season and maybe this year we can see that hard work put to better use.

I don't know if they come back, but I'd like them back on this team.

You are right on Beasley, however without Lebron, you need another guy in there who is capable of getting his own shot when he wants to . . . and Michael Beasley can do that. Yes the defense absolutely has to get better, but I think it would be in our best interest to at least pursue him coming back. Oden as well . . . who knows where he stands. The guy could of easily given up and I think the Heat feel he made strides last season and maybe this year we can see that hard work put to better use.

I don't know if they come back, but I'd like them back on this team.

From what I've read, Riley renounced the rights to Beasley, among others. He can only sign for a min deal. I did not see Oden in the group. Maybe he does want him back.

Both of them will only get the minimum. But that's all they'll get anywhere....I don't see it being an issue of money.

Beasley is still a fantastic talent and I hope he can pull it together but the demands on him are the same as they were during his first stint with the Heat. Scoring is secondary to playing defense and rebounding the ball. If he can't do that and if he can't play within the offense hes not going to get playing time. He can go to some lousy team on a min deal, average 15/5, and as long as he cleans up his off the court act he'll earn himself a decent contract somewhere.

I see alot of people on other sites think chris anderson starts. He wont be starting he has always been a bench guy

I see alot of people on other sites think chris anderson starts. He wont be starting he has always been a bench guy

I think the Heat will have to rotate based on matchups. I'd expect you'll see Bosh at the 5 to "start" games, with Deng/McRoberts at forward and Wade/Chalmers at Guard . . . but you'll definitely see a good mix of UD, Bird and that group in the more physical matchups.

Back
Top Bottom