Votes: 55 74.3%
  • Jakeem Grant

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Danny Amendola

Votes: 27 36.5%
  • Leonte Carroo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I hope they don't waste another year with Jakeem is all.

Saw Sparano do the same thing with Wake.

I just have this feeling that Parker might be traded soon, it's been niggling at me since the end of the season.

Explaining my votes Stills will have the most receptions in a sneaky 4-5 catches a game. Parker will have a few games with 10+ catches and miss half the season. Amendola will be 3rd thinking he’s going to have 2 catches a game plus those 2 10+ catch games..

The homer in me wants to say every one of them will have 50+ catches though!

Tannehill averaged 30 passes per game in 2016
If he's around that same average this season you're around 480+ passes

Doesn't seem like alot of targets considering
Parker,Stills,Wilson, Amendola,Grant,Gore, and whomever are our tight ends

Lets hope Tannehill gets to throw more passes due to more first downs

Exactly the reason I believe a pass catching TE is not as high on the Dolphins wish list as it is on ours.

Considering the FA money spent on WR’s I expect to see a lot of 4 wide single back sets which doesn’t leave much for a TE.

I hope I’m wrong though as I think we will at least need a large red zone threat to offset our smallish receivers.

If Parker doesn't have a huge workload then this O is ****ed.

Amendola wont catch many on IR, Stills will remain productive and to be honest, im not sure what to expect from Wilson.

I expect Amendola and Parker to be the only receivers with over 100 targets. I expect Wilson to take away a significant number of targets from Stills at flanker. I would not be surprised if Stills has less than 60 targets next season. Grant's targets should see an increase too. He had 22 last season. I expect him to be around 45 in 2018.

WTF???? Are you serious with this.....or are you trolling again......I suppose you got me lol. Amendola a 100 targets lmao. Stills, our best route runner less than 60 targets, wow.

WTF???? Are you serious with this.....or are you trolling again......I suppose you got me lol. Amendola a 100 targets lmao. Stills, our best route runner less than 60 targets, wow.

I don't think Stills is the best route runner, and I don't think he is necessarily the best effort guy either.
Considering the team runs a lot of short routes, It's not unreasonable to expect Amendola to get a lot of targets. As a matter of fact, it is expected.

If Devante Parker brings out his full potential, he should get the most targets. Followed by Stills, then probably Wilson. I could see Stills ending up with the most targets tho if we get a DP like last year, or any other year I guess

I know this was about targets but another question would be.......who's going to lead the team in receptions? Who's going to lead the team in yards and who's going to lead the team in TD's?

Back
Top Bottom