Record Days for Cam Wake, Sean Smith, Tannehill, Hartline, Bess | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Record Days for Cam Wake, Sean Smith, Tannehill, Hartline, Bess

normaldude

Starter
Reaction score
Cam Wake: 4.5 sacks in a game (personal record)

Sean Smith: 2 interceptions in a game (personal record)

Ryan Tannehill: 431 yds passing in a game (franchise record for a rookie)

Brian Hartline: 253 yds receiving in a game (franchise record)

Davone Bess: 123 yds receiving in a game (personal record)

Although we lost the game, hopefully the above records are a hint of better days ahead.

Was Misi 1.5 a career best?
Was it J Lane first TD?
Wasnt DCs personal streak for most consecutive games with a missed FG extended?

Canes and Fins QB's combined for around 1000 yards passing on one weekend. Damn when is the last time that happened.

No Doubt

Although this loss hurts as much as any, I think the future is looking very bright. Yesterdays game had a lot of positives we can come away with, and shows that we are not a one dimentional team.

Serious question on the last Smith INT. I saw it live and saw a couple of replays. It looked like the ball touched the ground before he got his 2nd foot in, was there a better replay I missed or did you get away w/ one?

Smith had possession even though it touched the ground. That's permissible.

I didn't think Smith had his second foot down but I'm not complaining. I also don't think Legedu Naanee made a football move on that fumble.

I agree the ball was never tucked away.

yeah. I was in Chicago this weekend so I watched the game at a sports bar with no sound so I didn't have the benefit of hearing commentary but I was wrong on both plays. Could of sworn that smith pick was gonna be reversed and I can't believe they said that nono had possession and made a football move.

Serious question on the last Smith INT. I saw it live and saw a couple of replays. It looked like the ball touched the ground before he got his 2nd foot in, was there a better replay I missed or did you get away w/ one?

I believe the announcers said the rule is if he doesn't bobble the ball (maintains complete control/possession) then the fact that it touched the ground is mute.
Which is true, the ball didn't move one iota in his hands before or after it touched the ground.

I had a harder time with the two feet, but I do feel he got both feet in bounds (objectively speaking).

Back
Top Bottom