Votes: 25 26.3%
  • 11 or more wins

Votes: 8 8.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ch19079

Dolphin, its whats for dinner
Reaction score
assuming the fins draft a RB at #2, what do you actually think the final record will be.

edit:
also assume everyone stays healthy.

miami will finish at 8-8

the jills 7-9!!!!!!

pats 12-4

j e t s 10-6

ill admit last season i thaught the bills would finish 12-4. (if not 13 wins).

i didnt know we would loose to the jags, raiders, and backup steelers. and finish 9-7. :shakeno:

i said the fins go 8-8. yall might win 2 you shouldnt have, but i think yall will loose 2 you should have won.

lol 13 wins and you play the pats twice?>????
:roflmao:

they should of been 10-6, drew choked in the biggest gm of the yr for the bills at home playing the 3rd string steelers team!!!!!!

patsdynasty said:
lol 13 wins and you play the pats twice?>????
:roflmao:

they should of been 10-6, drew choked in the biggest gm of the yr for the bills at home playing the 3rd string steelers team!!!!!!

i know. to be completly honest we had a VERY easy schedlual last season. we finished 9-7, we should have beat the jags, raiders, and steelers. and finished 12-4.

(i thaught we could beat the pats once. that would be #13. but then i remembered we had bledsoe :shakeno: .)

No way the pats win 12 games next year. I dont see how you can lose both coordinators and another coach and players and think that they will win 12 games let alone 10. Pats dynasty is OVER.

I may change my mind once the season goes closer, but I think 8-8 seems realistic right now.

Well we won 4 games last year, but about 8 others could/should have gone either way. Mia to me last year was at least as good as any 6 or 7-win team. I think the addition of a stud RB, AJ feely more experienced and(if) he throws less INTs for Tds, the departure of Dave, (who alone cost us a couple games), and the addition of saban and linehan should translate to another 4 or 5 wins. While losing surtain may cost, I think it's almost evened out with a bolstered pass rush in K.karter. Anyway, just a guess but if surtain stays we're a playoff team at 10-6, if he doesn't we'll be scrapping it out and 9-7

Back
Top Bottom