Redskins chase Edwards. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Redskins chase Edwards.

bugmenot.com

Interesting excerpt:

The Dolphins told the Redskins that if they wanted Edwards badly enough they would have to go to no later than the No. 2 spot to get him. Dolphins coach Nick Saban has told other teams interested in Edwards he will take him despite the widespread belief in the NFL that Saban will take a running back such as Ronnie Brown of Auburn.

I found this interesting also

That includes the Dolphins, who likely would take Smith if the 49ers don't. The Dolphins still might trade Smith. Tampa Bay, which has the No. 5 pick, has shown interest in Smith and might be willing to put together a package of picks to lure him from the Dolphins.

Slappy8800 said:
ineresting...tho i think we take him just to trade him
I think that could well happen with either Smith or Braylon.

Both are very tradeable.

Has anybody else complete forgotten that Saban was a college coach 5 months ago. He conducts himself like a seasoned NFL coach. I think he is one bad dude. So far we have had a good offseason, and I think it will only continue in the draft. What an improvememt from the Wanny era. Cant wait til noon on saturday. All hail St. Nick

beejay05 said:
Has anybody else complete forgotten that Saban was a college coach 5 months ago. He conducts himself like a seasoned NFL coach. I think he is one bad dude. So far we have had a good offseason, and I think it will only continue in the draft. What an improvememt from the Wanny era. Cant wait til noon on saturday. All hail St. Nick

I agree. Can't complain about a single thing he's done yet.

Slappy8800 said:
mmm i love having to sign up :(

come on, you´re a dolphin fan and don´t wanna sign up with a local newspaper ? :shakeno:

I am not sure that #9 and #25 from the Redskins is enough to move to #2. If they want Edwards they need to throw in a 3rd or 4th.

pcfin said:
I am not sure that #9 and #25 from the Redskins is enough to move to #2. If they want Edwards they need to throw in a 3rd or 4th.

This is my biggest concern as well. Dropping from #2 to #9 and #25 can't possibly be enough. The Redskins need to give up there second next year as well.

EDIT: NM, was thinking they were trading up for a QB.

Back
Top Bottom