Redskins rookie arrested on DUI charge | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Redskins rookie arrested on DUI charge

BAMAPHIN 22

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Washington Redskins rookie Sean Taylor was arrested early Wednesday on charges of driving under the influence and refusing a breathalyzer test, the latest setback in a tumultuous year for the No. 5 overall draft pick.

Taylor was pulled over by a Virginia state trooper at about 2:45 a.m. EDT, on Washington's Interstate 495 beltway. The officer suspected Taylor had been drinking, and Taylor then flunked some field sobriety tests, according to Virginia State Police Lt. Harry Newlin.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2004/football/nfl/10/28/bc.fbn.redskins.taylor.ap/index.html

I like Sean Taylor and who cares about the DUI?

nick19991 said:
I like Sean Taylor and who cares about the DUI?
Don't be silly. What if he got in an accident and hurt himself or someone else? Ask Leonard Little if a DUI is serious. He killed someone because he was driving drunk.

LIQUID24 said:
Don't be silly. What if he got in an accident and hurt himself or someone else? Ask Leonard Little if a DUI is serious. He killed someone because he was driving drunk.

yeah whens that bastard gonna be thrown in jail?

I'm not sure, I guess the case is still ongoing. It's amazing that he didn't learn his lesson the first time.....since he got a DUI again in April. Unbelievable. :shakeno:

LIQUID24 said:
I'm not sure, I guess the case is still ongoing. It's amazing that he didn't learn his lesson the first time.....since he got a DUI again in April. Unbelievable. :shakeno:

i saw the story on the women he killed. i believe they said that her husband is a season ticket holder for the rams......

Damn, check out Taylor's mug shot. Nice earrings bro.:eek:

I63892004Oct28L-1.jpg

I just don't get it. Why put yourself in that situation. Come on, your in the NFL, making bookoo amounts of cash, and you put yourself in jeporady like that. He could have killed himself, or someone else and spent quite a long time in the jailhouse.

he didn't kill or even hurt anybody so therefore who cares lets move on

Back
Top Bottom