Reed has been looking sharp in camp according to all the reports I've heard... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reed has been looking sharp in camp according to all the reports I've heard...

MOULDSROCKS

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Bwahahahahahahahahaha!

One example:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/2003/preview/news/2003/07/29/bills_postcard/

4. Some unsolicited advice for Bills fans: Don't fret about whether Josh Reed can replace the departed Peerless Price. Reed looks ready to roll in Buffalo's No. 2 role, the one that Price vacated when he left for Atlanta. And let's face it, I could probably line up opposite the all-world receiver Eric Moulds and get something done. Hey, I said "probably."

Reed doesn't have to catch 100 balls to be a success. It's his toughness, his ability to work in traffic and his consistency that Buffalo craves. He proved he had all of those attributes last season as a rookie. All he has to do now is keep developing them.

Derrius Thompson is better. Bigger, and only going to get better. (I believe Reed will be a pretty good receiver, I liked him in college, easily #2 WR in a year or so.)

Honestly, the Bills are the only team I'm afraid of, but you guys should be at least equally afraid of us.

Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS
Bwahahahahahahahahaha!

One example:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/2003/preview/news/2003/07/29/bills_postcard/

4. Some unsolicited advice for Bills fans: Don't fret about whether Josh Reed can replace the departed Peerless Price. Reed looks ready to roll in Buffalo's No. 2 role, the one that Price vacated when he left for Atlanta. And let's face it, I could probably line up opposite the all-world receiver Eric Moulds and get something done. Hey, I said "probably."

Reed doesn't have to catch 100 balls to be a success. It's his toughness, his ability to work in traffic and his consistency that Buffalo craves. He proved he had all of those attributes last season as a rookie. All he has to do now is keep developing them.

I'm happy for you, but he's looking as good as Price? If not I believe your team took a step back, no?

Oliver...

Thompson is NOT better.

The only negative on Reed is from the media and us in saying that "He has to replace Price" Well...so what.

This kid is the REAL DEAL. An absolute steal for them in the second round last year and a guy who absolutely drops NOTHING. With a QB that can get the ball in his are time and time again...Reed will be a stud.

we are equally afraid of you guys, as you guys are afraid of us...and Oliver, our passing attack took a step down, but our running attack and defense greatly improved(no smack intended)

besides, if we are passing as much as we did last year, that's not good

Back
Top Bottom