Ref's | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ref's

Big I.Z.

Practice Squad
Reaction score
"Morale right now is the lowest it has ever been since I've been in the league," one veteran game official, who like others spoke on condition of anonymity, told The Times. (New York Times)

Given that the officials are the favorite whipping boy right now I think it would be pretty wise for our owner and our coaches to come out and vocally support and defend the leauges offcials. Perhaps by going out of their way to stand up for them they could curry a little favor to help facilitate our Super Bowl run next year.

Sounds a little silly but with parity every bit could help, who knows when a ref could not pull that flag on an important return or a close pass interference?

Boo-f-ing Hoo! Refs are awful, they deserve the crap they are getting. However, the league is inconsistent to. They need to get together and go bowling, have a beer, and work this crap out. I'ts really slipped.

absolutley they deserve the crap, i am just suggesting that we should try and take advantage of the situation.

Well All I know is if I screw up to the magnitude that the refs do at my job, I am standing in the unemployment line waiting for a check. I don't see why these guys shouldn't have stricter guidelines than they do when it comes to messing up the games.

p.s. My 600th post woo hoo! I would like to thank....myself.

To a cerain extent, but penalties or lack of calling a penaly is non reviewable. What's their excuse for that?

Back
Top Bottom