Regardless of who we pick..there are going to be alot of cliff jumpers | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Regardless of who we pick..there are going to be alot of cliff jumpers

Great Post, I second that, I will to also support whomever the new coach is 100% from the my sofa to the seat in the stadium. We all need to do so....after we vent the (official announcement). We as fans must demand the new HC to not only be a players coach but a fans coach (not like saban) more like Bates, Wanny (tried), and Shula.

According to most of the posts in here..if we pick Mora...alot of people are going to kill themselves...if we pick Gailey...alot of people are going to kill themselves..if we picked Marty Shot...alot of people are going to kill themselves...if we had picked Brian Shot...alot of people would have killed themselves...if we pick Cam Cameron...alot of people are going to kill themselves....if we pick Dom Capers...alot of people are going to kill themselves...Me???? I don't have a clue..I thought Saban was the man to take us to another level. All I know is..with all these people killing themselves...should be alot of empty seats in Dolphin Stadium. I am just going to be behind whoever they choose...I obviously am no better at picking coaches.:boohoo: :boohoo:

Outstanding post! I'm sure going to miss all those people, their posts are so fun and entertaining to read. :lol:

Its funny..your avatar is my new mantra when it comes to the Dolphins. I loved when they hired Jimmy Johnson...did not turn out well...I really loved when they hired Saban...turned out even worse. So I will always have thoughts about who I like and don't like...but it ALWAYS now ends with"I have been watching football for over 30 years..obviously I know nothing about Football". So...again...I will just support like hell WHOEVER they hire
Oh, I've totally given up trying to make predictions about this team. I've learned my lesson.

Making bets, though - still need to learn my lesson. Thanks to our performance in Buffalo, I'll be "wearing" this gear till after the Pro Bowl ...:shakeno:

I'll stand behind whomever is our HC, I'll just think "I have a bad feeling about this." Then I'll probbaly drink until the feeling goes away.

Well it looks like it might be Cameron...hope its a good choice. Hopefully he brings us some hope on the offensive side of the ball. Either way...he will have my backing...although I can already see the "crying" that has already started with this hire. Damned if you do...damned if you dont

Back
Top Bottom