Regardless of who we pick..there are going to be alot of cliff jumpers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Regardless of who we pick..there are going to be alot of cliff jumpers

NYPhinFan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
According to most of the posts in here..if we pick Mora...alot of people are going to kill themselves...if we pick Gailey...alot of people are going to kill themselves..if we picked Marty Shot...alot of people are going to kill themselves...if we had picked Brian Shot...alot of people would have killed themselves...if we pick Cam Cameron...alot of people are going to kill themselves....if we pick Dom Capers...alot of people are going to kill themselves...Me???? I don't have a clue..I thought Saban was the man to take us to another level. All I know is..with all these people killing themselves...should be alot of empty seats in Dolphin Stadium. I am just going to be behind whoever they choose...I obviously am no better at picking coaches.:boohoo: :boohoo:

Mee too. I have a preferance but I will support the winning candidate. If everyone would start off that way and then be negative when/if something comes up they will have a lot more fun in the offseason.

they've both been to the playoffs more then once, mora even an nfc chamionship game. they both know what their doing. im good with either.

LOL Good post man, it is pretty crazy how upset we are all getting. I suspect it's going to be mayhem once the new HC is announced :lol:

According to most of the posts in here..if we pick Mora...alot of people are going to kill themselves...if we pick Gailey...alot of people are going to kill themselves..if we picked Marty Shot...alot of people are going to kill themselves...if we had picked Brian Shot...alot of people would have killed themselves...if we pick Cam Cameron...alot of people are going to kill themselves....if we pick Dom Capers...alot of people are going to kill themselves...Me???? I don't have a clue..I thought Saban was the man to take us to another level. All I know is..with all these people killing themselves...should be alot of empty seats in Dolphin Stadium. I am just going to be behind whoever they choose...I obviously am no better at picking coaches.:boohoo: :boohoo:

AMEN!

Thank the good lord for this thread!!

I'm sure Patsie fans weren't too thrilled the day BB was hired either. An NFL retread who goofed things up in Cleveland ...

You can't please everyone. Of the two names being kicked around most right now (Mora and Gailey) I prefer Gailey. But, like one poster already said, I'll support the new Dolphins coach. I will be guardedly optimistic.

Whoever it ends up being, I hope he keeps himself surrounded by good people, keeps the environment more relaxed, allows the coordinators to coordinate, and is open-minded to other people's thoughts and opinions.

I do NOT want the coach to have GM duties. That just doesn't work. The coach can not have absolute power.

I do NOT want the coach to have GM duties. That just doesn't work. The coach can not have absolute power.
Absolutely right! In today's NFL, this is the system that works. Even in NE, BB has Pioli!

Holmgren couldn't get true success w/ Seattle till he handed over GM duties!! Very rarely does the "coach as God" system work in the NFL anymore.

I just want a Head Coach so we can move forward. Nothing more or less. Any coach who comes in here can do a great job if the mood strikes him. Belichek didn't do anything before he came to NE.

It's gunna go either way. We'll either be a great team again, or we'll continue to be mediocre.

Absolutely right! In today's NFL, this is the system that works. Even in NE, BB has Pioli!

Holmgren couldn't get true success w/ Seattle till he handed over GM duties!! Very rarely does the "coach as God" system work in the NFL anymore.

Its funny..your avatar is my new mantra when it comes to the Dolphins. I loved when they hired Jimmy Johnson...did not turn out well...I really loved when they hired Saban...turned out even worse. So I will always have thoughts about who I like and don't like...but it ALWAYS now ends with"I have been watching football for over 30 years..obviously I know nothing about Football". So...again...I will just support like hell WHOEVER they hire

At least with Gailey, no one here will be screaming about why we didn't just run Ronnie on that 2nd and 1, and again on that 3rd and 1 situation.

Finally someone making sense......:whew:

Back
Top Bottom