Reggie Bush slams Buffalo women | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reggie Bush slams Buffalo women

So has Jim Kelly. I have been to Buffalo and have no complaints about the women in Buffalo.

-ucfpf13

Wtf r u guys saying? What did ge say that even warrants conversation? That maybe buffalo women are ugly? Who the **** cares its probably true. There are a lot of Asians in china town OH NO I SAID SOMETHJN WRONG NOW HURRY MAKE A THREAD AND BASH ME. Loll this county is so damn sensitive and bored wow.

As Kobe said regarding his "death stare " God damn people are so damn bored

Dolphin fan in upstate ny and went to one bills game the Bryan Cox"flip the bird" game,and the only good that came out of it was that there were alot of hot Buffalo chicks there.Its pretty funny though the way he said it,I bet he'd say that about any stadium to be funny.

Never been to Buffalo but I do have some friends that migrated to University of Buffalo, they're not bad.. but they reside in Manhattan during term breaks.

Hairy arm pits arent so bad..:err:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just had flashbacks to the late, great Jim Mandich. He'd always joke about the women in Buffalo.

So nobody thinks this will be used as bulletin board material?

I guess, it's not like the players on the Bills can't afford to date out of state, right? So maybe they won't be offended.

This kinda reminds me of when the locals in WNY made a big deal about Tom Brady not liking the hotels in the area. Now that I think about it, it may have been secret code hinting that he was hoping the hotel scenery would be good enough to mask the eye candy deficiencies.

I'm sure this has caused them to declare war up there. They're a little sensitive in Buffalo.

Reggie Bush should slam the football into the hole and worry about gaining yards. Until he can figure our how to do that properly, shut the **** up. But I will say this anyone who has ever been to Buffalo knows he is right.
i will say this i am born and raised in buffalo but i am i die hard dolphin fan.have been for almost 30years.but your wrong here.if it is one thing buffalo does have going for it is the amount of good looking women.down to earth women and just flat out sex hungry women.but i would have to guess all cities have this going for them.can you tell me one city thats really known for its ugly women.GO DOLPHINS.GO BUFFALO BABES

As someone born in Buffalo, I find it funny. I'm good looking so I always do well but we don't have as many good looking women as NYC or LA. As a result, the competition factor is weak. A lot of 6s think they are tens there. I'm sure a lot of ugly posters on this board have done better for themselves because of the competition factor in Florida. There are so many attractive girls, they have to settle for someone.

I do find it funny that Bush is running his mouth. He wifed up a girl who got pounded on a film by a crappy R & B singer and is considered a bust as a #2 pick. Perhaps, he should worry about his own play before he loses another job like he did in NO.

Back
Top Bottom