Reggie Bush slams Buffalo women | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reggie Bush slams Buffalo women

number1fin

#onephin
Club Member
Reaction score
BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) - Reggie Bush and the Miami Dolphins take on the Bills Thursday night at Ralph Wilson Stadium.

In prepping for the game, the running back decided to take a shot at the women of Buffalo during an interview with a local radio station in Florida. The interview was on the Paul and Young Ron Show.

One of the radio show hosts said, "It's going to be 30 to 40 degrees in Buffalo Thursday night, nice and clear....”

Bush said, “That’s warm for Buffalo.”

The host said, “That’s good football weather. Women will be out there topless in that weather.”

“You don’t want to see that,” said the another radio personality.

“No, God no,” said the host.”

Bush weighed in, saying, “Not Buffalo women."

http://www.wivb.com/dpp/news/local/reggie-bush-slams-buffalo-women

Reggie Bush should slam the football into the hole and worry about gaining yards. Until he can figure our how to do that properly, shut the **** up. But I will say this anyone who has ever been to Buffalo knows he is right.

If he came out of nowhere with this it would be more annoying, but the radio hosts pulled him into that one.

No. That's Paul and Young Ron doing a lame Howard Stern impression.

That being said, the caliber and frequency of women Reggie tagged at USC alone outdoes anything he ever did on the field.

actually it sounds like reggie doesn't slam Buffalo women or at least he prefers not to.

There are a few beautiful women up there in Buffalo, but they are Miami Dolphin fans...lol
Most of the female Buffalo fans look like former hockey players that went on a eating binge...

monica20fan20of20weekJPG-1.jpg

actually it sounds like reggie doesn't slam Buffalo women or at least he prefers not to.
Unlike you!

Come on dude, your wife told me all about how you two meet at that chicken wing festival in Buffalo, :chuckle: oh by the way she told me to tell you to come home. :lol:

Obeseteencutfromhome-1.jpg

Unlike you!

Come on dude, your wife told me all about how you two meet at that chicken wing festival in Buffalo, :chuckle: oh by the way she told me to tell you to come home. :lol:

Obeseteencutfromhome-1.jpg

you think that is my wife? Thank you. I wish.

Oh my... I just threw up a little in my mouth... and then a whole bunch all over my keyboard..

Back
Top Bottom