Reggie had a groin injury against texans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reggie had a groin injury against texans

Reggie Bush was a huge waste of money. He will be on Dancing with the Star's the way he dances behind the LOS.

Reggie Bush was a huge waste of money. He will be on Dancing with the Star's the way he dances behind the LOS.
by no fault of the franchise that traded for him. NO knew how to use him. Miami does not.

which unfortunately means he still has a groin injury and prolly will for a couple weeks.

Is anyone here surprised by this? He is made of glass. A soaked paper bag has a better chance of making it through the season.

Daniel Thomas is better than Reggie with or without the injury.

Kinda good news ... was mystified why Fluffy Sparano didn't have one of our few playmakers in the game. At least that's a decent excuse (if true). Fluffy said in the media it was because Thomas was on a roll.

Either way I haven't believed Fluffy Sparano for a couple years now ... AND ... When Reggie was in, he was not well used in the game-plan!!

Reggie Bush has been injured. No way. Dont believe it. That guy is solid and never misses time with nagging little injuries like that. Of all the things that could happen to this team on top of everything else. Just no way you could see it coming. Cant blame the FO and coaches for this. These guys are just so unlucky.

Where did all the love for Reggie go??? I could have sworn there were crowds around here rioting at our new feature back... hmph.. must have been mistaken

Where did all the love for Reggie go??? I could have sworn there were crowds around here rioting at our new feature back... hmph.. must have been mistaken

That's the finheaven fan base for ya!! The purest definition of Fair Weather if there ever was one.

I am absolutely not a fan of him as our go to RB but Reggie Bush is the most dynamic player on the team, and in fact usually the most dynamic on the field in any given game. Argue with me all you want but players and coaches around the league are saying it every week when they game plan for him.

This whole site is beginning to get so stupid.

Back
Top Bottom