Reggie named offensive player of the week!!

jtoomuch

Apalled and aghast
Reaction score
He certainly deserves this. I really like his attitude and passion. IMO he is the best player we have, and I hope we keep him. I understand that running backs have a relatively short life span, but I think he would have at least three more good years in him.

Vaark

Nihil taurus crappus
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Deservedly so! For a high profile, in the limelight Kardashian-boinking player, Reggie really deserves a lot of credit for his resolve to be a great between the tackles runner, a clubhouse leader and for all his dedicated hard work to make that happen. Congrats Reg!

phinatic1399

Diehard Phinatic!
Reaction score
give the man his money, dude is becoming a game changer like arian foster/mcfadden, he is only 27 years old and has 3-4 good years of solid football left in him, pay the man!

Phinatic8u

Please football gods, grace us Tua or Trevor
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
This is the kind of player Philbin wants. Hard working, no bull**** attitude, and talented.

CRIOS

Formerly: A&O
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
His focus and desire to win is so intense this season. I hope it rubs off on other players. He is most deserving of the honor.

He should wear a cape because, for now, he is our super hero. Reggie, you are the best!

number1fin

#onephin
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Reggie Bush wins AFC offensive player of the week

http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/blogpost?blogname=afceast&id=48109

Much love and respect goes out to Reggie Bush for being a true professional. Each week that passes, more and more people will come to realize that you were not ******* around when you stated your goals for the season. Their admirations, and the self fulfilled stardom and acclaim that you were said not to have garnered has been earned with every run while here in Miami. Congrats on your success and here's hoping you'll continue to stay in beast mode this year.:brewskis:

[video=youtube;DzBD72swE1Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=DzBD72swE1Y[/video]

(Warning: video contains explicit language)

AdamD13

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Anyone else getting it would have been a sham.

Top Bottom