Regional games on CBS and Fox | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Regional games on CBS and Fox

DrAstroZoom

Bon vivant
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a Web site that breaks down which parts of the country will show whcih games on a given Sunday? As a Dolfan stuck :stuck: in Illinois, it'd be nice to know if and when I get to see the Fins.

I think what they do is have the national games, and those get overidden by local games..
So if there is no local game in your area at that time they should televise the national game...
there is another post here where someone posted a link to the cbs schedule.. it looks like miami is the national game at 1 this week...

You rock, Ronnie! I just did that, and we're getting the game here in Springpatch, er ... I mean, Springfield, Illinois!

WHOOOO - HOOOO!!!!

D'Oh!

Even better news, the Dolphins-Pats game is on here the next week as well!!!

look like you gong to be saving some money by not going to the sports bars.

Originally posted by ronnie_augs
just go to
www.tvguide.com and it will show what game is in your area.
that's what I did and it says that the Jets game :jetssuck: is on CBS NY and CBS Boston (I get both in CT). :cry:

Originally posted by ronnie_augs
just go to
www.tvguide.com and it will show what game is in your area.

Wish you hadn't shown me this, I had hope until I read the final result..the game won't be shown in this area..I won't even mention who will be..:cry:

THEY ARE ACTUALLY SHOWING A 'FINS GAME IN NEW MEXICO!!! Sorry, I got a little excited. It almost never happens, except for primetime. Its official, hell has frozen over......

NFL SUNDAY TICKET, that's all I gotta say!!! You guys are missing out.

My apartment is in an English basement, and I'm not sure about the dish logistics.

Luckily, I have a buddy with Sunday Ticket and a standing invitation to mooch of his generosity.

Back
Top Bottom