Reigning CFL Defensive MVP turning down further workout requests after great showing for Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reigning CFL Defensive MVP turning down further workout requests after great showing for Dolphins

j0hnny63

bon jon bovi
Reaction score
Jefferson had a great showing in front of the Dolphins’ staff. In fact, Miami cut it short because Jefferson displayed everything the personnel men wanted to see – walked away with a strong positive impression.
Jefferson posted a career-high 12 sacks, forced six fumbles and knocked down a CFL single-season record 16 passes. He added 24 tackles, five tackles for loss, two fumble recoveries and one interception. The 28-year-old was named a CFL all-star for the third straight season.

https://3downnation.com/2020/01/05/...on-turned-down-multiple-nfl-workout-requests/

I wish he was younger, but hey, we’ll take all the help we can get.

hes not as good as Cam Wake, but hes good.

To be fair, most didn't believe Cam Wake was as good as he ended up becoming. I firmly recall many fans thinking the move was a reach and even Joey Porter wise cracked Wake during his first season.

Point is, only time will tell what Jefferson is. We have no idea right now, just like when Cam first started with Miami.

To be fair, most didn't believe Cam Wake was as good as he ended up becoming. I firmly recall many fans thinking the move was a reach and even Joey Porter wise cracked Wake during his first season.

Point is, only time will tell what Jefferson is. We have no idea right now, just like when Cam first started with Miami.

Us watching the CFL knew Cam Wake was a stud.

Back
Top Bottom