Reinaldo Works?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reinaldo Works??

Dolfan 4 Life
Reaction score
Does anyone think this guy can be anygood? Just asking cause I went to the morning practice this morning and he didn't look to bad.

He didn't play much until his senior year, when he became a part-time starter. If he's a running back wearing #2, he's obviously seen as a camp body.

I liked what I saw out of him at OU but then again every OU back in the last 10 yrs has looked good to me.Quentin Griffin is almost the identical runner as works and he's getting the nod in Denver.

Griffin is a lot smaller than Works, but they are similar, downhill runners. Griffin has a bit more quickness than Works.

I think Russell would get the nod because hes been working as a punt returner, unless Works has been too.

Russell looked great in minicamps because without pads quickness shines. With the pads on, Works is more likely to come into his own. I'm not sure if he will be the guy but I would not be surprised to see him end up on our practice squad. He is a talented athlete but has very little time as a RB.

His draft profile reads like JJ Johnson's, even their size is similar.

Back
Top Bottom